XLRI will conduct XAT 2018 exam In January month 2018. In This exam about 1 lakh candidates will appear. XAT Application Form 2018 will start soon. Get more details of XAT 2018 below:
XAT 2018 Application Form: Xavier Aptitude Test is the national level aptitude test organized by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) for admission to its flagship business management (BM), Industrial Relations (PMIR) and Personnel Management programmes and 15 months full-time residential General Management Program.
The XAT exam is one of the most highly competitive test/exam after CAT for admission to management courses/ programmes in Goa Institute of Management and Xavier Institute of Management. The XAT exam is conducted every year and thousands of aspirants appear in the exam to do Management courses from some of the best B-schools in the country. Here on this we will provide you XAT exam information, Eligibility, application form detail fee etc.
XAT 2018 Application Form
- The applicants must be having a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or they have to complete their graduation by June 2018.
- The students who score less than 50% in their graduation degree are also eligible to appear in the exam, but they have to provide their marks to the participating B-schools by June 2018.
- The applicants appearing in the final year of graduation degree are also eligible to appear in the exam, provided that they have to provide the aggregate percentage of the previous passing year.
XAT Application Form: XAT exam 2018 application form will be available in the 3rd week of August 2018, the last date to apply or fill the application form will be in the month of November 2018, and all the applicants who are interested and have eligibility in the XAT 2018 can apply online from the official website of XAT.
Date of Application is : – 4th of September 2018
Last Date for Apply Online : – 30th of November 2018
Last Date of change Test Cit is : – 26th of November 2018
Downloading of Admit Cards is : – 20th of December 2018 to 31st December 2018
Date of Exam is : – 3rd ofJanuary 2018 (10.00 am to 01.30 pm Paper & Pen based).
How to apply:
- Go to xatonline.net.in
- Click on “XAT Registration: XAT 2018 Online Application Form
- Fill the preliminary information and submit it.
- After entering of these detail applicant receives XAT email ID
- Aspirants are required to create their own password
- After fill of form login to XAT 2018
- Fill the educational, qualification details and select the behalf city for the examination.
XAT 2018 Exam Pattern:
The entrance test of XAT-2018 will be based on Logical Reasoning, Decision making, Data Interpretation etc. The entrance exam duration for XAT-2018 will be 3 hours, in which 20 minutes are only for paper-2. The paper-2 will have of Essay writing and general awareness. The rest of the time will be for the first paper.
XAT 2018 Admit Card:
The permission letter for the XAT exam 2018 will be update in the official website of XAT before the examination. The XAT 2018 hall ticket will be generated via online only at the official site of the XAT 2018.
XAT 2018 Result:
The applicants looking for the XAT results 2018 are informed that the result of the XAT exam will be announced in the official website of the XAT in the third week of January 2018. Applicants may check their result on official website by submitting detail in the given field.