XLRI will conduct XAT 2019 exam In January month 2019. In This exam about 1 lakh candidates will appear. XAT Application Form 2019 will start soon. Get more details of XAT 2019 below:
XAT 2019 Application Form: Xavier Aptitude Test is the national level aptitude test organized by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) for admission to its flagship business management (BM), Industrial Relations (PMIR) and Personnel Management programmes and 15 months full-time residential General Management Program.
The XAT exam is one of the most highly competitive test/exam after CAT for admission to management courses/ programmes in Goa Institute of Management and Xavier Institute of Management. The XAT exam is conducted every year and thousands of aspirants appear in the exam to do Management courses from some of the best B-schools in the country. Here on this we will provide you XAT exam information, Eligibility, application form detail fee etc.
XAT 2019 Application Form
- The applicants must be having a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or they have to complete their graduation by June 2019.
- The students who score less than 50% in their graduation degree are also eligible to appear in the exam, but they have to provide their marks to the participating B-schools by June 2019.
- The applicants appearing in the final year of graduation degree are also eligible to appear in the exam, provided that they have to provide the aggregate percentage of the previous passing year.
XAT Application Form: XAT exam 2019 application form will be available in the 3rd week of August 2019, the last date to apply or fill the application form will be in the month of November 2019, and all the applicants who are interested and have eligibility in the XAT 2019 can apply online from the official website of XAT.
Date of Application is : – 4th of September 2019
Last Date for Apply Online : – 30th of November 2019
Last Date of change Test Cit is : – 26th of November 2019
Downloading of Admit Cards is : – 20th of December 2019 to 31st December 2019
Date of Exam is : – 3rd ofJanuary 2019 (10.00 am to 01.30 pm Paper & Pen based).
How to apply:
- Go to xatonline.net.in
- Click on “XAT Registration: XAT 2019 Online Application Form
- Fill the preliminary information and submit it.
- After entering of these detail applicant receives XAT email ID
- Aspirants are required to create their own password
- After fill of form login to XAT 2019
- Fill the educational, qualification details and select the behalf city for the examination.
XAT 2019 Exam Pattern:
The entrance test of XAT-2019 will be based on Logical Reasoning, Decision making, Data Interpretation etc. The entrance exam duration for XAT-2019 will be 3 hours, in which 20 minutes are only for paper-2. The paper-2 will have of Essay writing and general awareness. The rest of the time will be for the first paper.
XAT 2019 Admit Card:
The permission letter for the XAT exam 2019 will be update in the official website of XAT before the examination. The XAT 2019 hall ticket will be generated via online only at the official site of the XAT 2019.
XAT 2019 Result:
The applicants looking for the XAT results 2019 are informed that the result of the XAT exam will be announced in the official website of the XAT in the third week of January 2019. Applicants may check their result on official website by submitting detail in the given field.