WBPSC Recruitment 2018 – 522 Lecturer, Assistant Master, SI and Other Posts:
WBPSC has issued a recruitment notification for 522 lecturers, Assistant Master, Sub Inspector (SI), and other posts on contract basis. Those applicants, who are interested for this recruitment, can read more details on the official notification on its official website. Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online 08-06-2018 to 25-06-2018. Other related detail like age, selection procedure, fee structure, eligibility and how to apply are given below.
West Bengal WBPSC Recruitment 2018
Total No. of Posts: 522
Name of the Posts:
- Lecturer In The Government Primary Teachers Training Institutes: 33 Posts
- Foundation Course Bengali: 11 Posts
- Methodology Course: 22 Posts
- English: 04 Posts
- Bengali: 03 Posts
- Mathematics: 03 Posts
- Physical Science: 03 Posts
- Life Science: 03 Posts
- History: 03 Posts
- Geography: 03 Posts
- Assistant Master (English Medium): 112 Posts
- English: 14 Posts
- Bengali: 14 Posts
- Mathematics: 14 Posts
- Physics: 14 Posts
- Chemistry: 14 Posts
- Life Science: 14 Posts
- History: 14 Posts
- Geography: 14 Posts
- Development Officer Handloom: 3 Posts
- Sub Inspector of Schools: 363 Posts
- Agricultural Marketing Officer (Administrative): 03 Posts
- Sub Editor for Bengali and English: 03 Posts
- Cultural Research Officer: 04 Posts
- Assistant Purchase Officer: 01 Post
- Applicants should have possess M.A. or M. Ed. with 55 % marks and Degree in Primary / Elementary Education Diploma with 55 % marks from recognized Institutes/ University
- Assistant Master:–
- Second Class Honours or Second Class Master’s Degree in related course from a recognised University
- Development Officer:
- A diploma /degree in Handloom Technology /Textile Technology from a recognised University. Diploma in Handloom Technology will be given preference.
- Sub Inspector of School:
- Second Class post graduate Degree or Second Class Honours degree from a recognised University or equivalent course and A graduation Degree in Education or Teaching from a recognised University/ institutions or equivalent.
- Agricultural Marketing Officer (Administrative):
- A Masters’ Degree or Honours degree in Agriculture or Commerce or Economics or Statistics or from a recognized University/ institutions and should be One year’s experience in Statistical Surveys or Agricultural Marketing or in an organization of repute.
- Sub-Editor for Bengali and English Language:
- An Honours Degree from a recognised University/ institutions and 3 years experience as Journalist or Sub-Editor working in any media house of repute; or worked as Mass Communication Practitioner in the Public relations Wing of Govt., Semi Govt. Organization or/and Corporate House or reputed Advertisement Agencies with experience of bringing out house Journals and Publicity materials in Print Media.
- Cultural Research Officer:
- A Second Class post graduate Degree in Mathematics /Anthropology/ Economics/ Sociology/ Statistics/ Physics from a recognised University and 3 years research experience in conducting Socio-economic Investigations /Surveys and Treatment of Statistical data among the Scheduled Castes and Tribal people particularly in West Bengal state and neighbouring areas.
- Assistant Purchase Officer
- A degree from recognised University and Experience in purchase and 3 years experience in a responsible capacity dealing with shipping documents , indents ,tenders.
Age Limit: Minimum 32 years for post code A, B, D, E and G, Minimum 35 years for post code C, F and H.
WBPSC Recruitment Application 2018
Rs. 160/- + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee for unreserved category. There is No exam fee for ST/ SC and PWD candidates of West Bengal only.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on interview.
How to Apply:- Candidates, who are Eligible for this exam. They may apply online from 08.06.2018 to 25.06.2018 for WBPSC Recruitment 2018.
Admit Card: – Admit card will be published on official link pscwbonline.gov.in as soon as possible. Please visit this link for latest updates.