West Bengal District Level Selection Committee Malda recruitement 2018 District Level Selection Committee Malda recruitement 2018 –The District Level Selection Committee, Malda has released an employment notification to recruit the eligible candidates to the 177 vacant post of Executive Assistant, Clerk-cum-Typist, Secretary, Accounts Clerk , Sahayak, Samiti Education Officer on temporary basis. Eligible candidates need to apply online on or before the last date 06-04-2018. Other details such as age limit, educational qualification, application process etc are given below:
West Bengal District Level Selection Committee Malda vacancies details:
Total No of vacancies: 177
Name of the Posts:
- Sahayak: 117 Posts
- Executive Assistant: 26 posts
- Accounts Clerk: 14 Posts
- Clerk-cum-Typist: 10 Posts
- Secretary: 07 Posts
- Samiti Education Officer: 03 Posts
Age Limit: The age of candidates should be in between 18 to 40 years as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxations for reserved candidates are applicable as per the rules.
District Level Selection Committee Malda Notification
Educational Qualification: The educationla qaulification varies as per the post applied for. Candidates should possess the minimum educational qualification as per the the norms. The detailed norms are mentioned in official notifictaion of the WB recruimment availabke on the official website.
Selection Process: The short listed candidates will be called for written examination, practical test and face to face interview.
How to Apply Online:
- Candidates need to visit the official website which is www.malda.gov.in.
- Click on the link for “Employment Notice”.
- Select the desired option & click on “Apply Online”.
- Register yourself if not registered yet or login with registerd id password.
- A unique registration number will be generated automatically. This systen generated registration number should be preserved for future use.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly and submit the form.
- Take a hard copy of the filled in application for future use.
Last Date for online application Submission: 06-04-2018
Tentative date for Written Examination: Last week of June, 2018.