WBSSC Admit Card 2018, WBGDRB Group D Hall Tickets Exam Dates: –West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board gave an employment notification to fill up 6000 Group D vacant post in West Bengal. Group D includes Peon, Darwan, Orderlies, Cleaner, and Night Guard PostsThe contestants have to give the written exam for getting the job. Many examinees have started preparations. The exam dates has not announced therefore West Bengal Group D Hall Ticket is also not available till now.
It will available before two weeks of the exam and you can easily download the West Bengal Group D Call Letter 2018 from our portal. It is a necessary document to be taken with you without it you will not be permissible in the exam hall.It includes all your details that you will have filled in the application form. You have to download the West Bengal Exam Permission Letter 2018 before the last date.For downloading the West Bengal Group D Admit Card, go to examsview.com
WBSSC Admit Card 2018, WBGDRB Group D Hall Tickets Exam Dates:-
Recruitment Board Name: – West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board
Name of Exam: – West Bengal Group D Exam
Total posts: -6000
Name of post: – Peon, Darwan, Orderlies, Cleaner, and Night Guard Posts
Job Type: – State Govt. Job
Jon Location: – West Bengal
Category Type: – Admit Card
Website: – wbgdrb.in.
Admit Card: – Available soon
Admit Card: –
Admit card is very necessary document for every aspirant. You have to carry it with you in the exam centre otherwise, you cannot give the exam. It includes all your examination details like name, roll no, exam centre, exam time, paper code and important instructions. West Bengal Exam Group D Hall ticket, 2018 is going to be uploading on the official web page.
How to download West Bengal Group 2 Admit Card 2018: –
- Open the web page wbgdrb.in.
- Go to recruitment section.
- Find Hall Ticket.
- Fill your name or roll no to get the hall ticket.
- It will open computer screen, check your details.
- Press submit.
- Now permission letter is in your hand.
West Bengal Group D Exam Pattern:-
- The West Bengal Group D written exam will have objective type questions.
- It will include General Knowledge, Language Paper (English, Bengali, and Nepali), and Mathematics.
- The paper will have 85 questions, which will have 85 marks.
- And there will be an interview round for the selected candidates of 15 marks.
- So total marks including interview will be of 100 marks.