VITEEE 2018 Application form last date is 28th Feb 2018.Students can apply for Vellore Entrance Exam 2018 online,check VIT Entrance Exam Date 2018 on vit.ac.in.
VITEEE 2018 Application Form, VITEEE Online Registration Dates 2018: – VITEEE Entrance Examination Online Registration 2018 is running, VIT Exam Application Form submission will be finished on 28th February 2018 which test is in April month 2018.
Apply online for VITEEE 2018 Application form through vit.ac.in/. VIT University has announced VITEEE Application Form 2018. All eager students must apply for the application form of VITEEE 2018 to avoid last minute rush. Last date of VITEEE Registration 2018 is 28th Feb 2018.
Students who have desire to appear VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2018 they need to submit application before the end date. Check complete details form here.
Engineering Entrance Exam Form 2018
12th Pass Jobs 2018
10th Pass Jobs 2018
VITEEE Exam application form: VITEEE is an Engineering entrance exam which is conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology. This exam is organized for admission of students in the first year in the various disciplines of Engineering and Technology.
The Vellore Institute of Technology has offering quality education in engineering and Technology in different disciplines/branches including Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Chemical engineering, Bi-medical engineering, Computer science and engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics and communication engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Energy & mechanical engineering, Information technology, Electronics and instrumentation engineering. Here on this we are providing full detail regarding VITEEE 2018 application form.
VITEEE 2018 Application Form, VITEEE Online Registration Dates 2018
Organization Name: Vellore Institute of Technology
Exam Name: VITEEE
- 10+2 or 12th class exam should be passed by applicants from a recognized Board or Applicants should have Diploma or Advanced (A) level General Certificate Education (GCE) examination.
- Applicants must have cleared exam with 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths/ Biology (50% for SC/ST and applicants from Northeast and Jammu Kashmir)
- Applicants must be born on or after 1 July 1993.
- Fee for VITEEE Online Application Form: – Rs. 970/-
- Fee for OMR Application form : 990/-
- Mode of Payment: – Internet banking facility via Net banking / Credit card / Debit card / And Demand Draft Mode
- Starting date of VITEEE Application form 2018 : 9th November 2018
- Closing date of VITEEE Application form 2018 : 28th Feb 2018
- VITEEE Entrance Exam Dates : 5th and 16th April 2018
- VITEEE Results 2018 : Before 24th April 2018
VIT EEE 2018 application Form submission
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply for VITEEE Examination form 2018 via official web site of VIT which is www.vit.ac.in.
- Next, hit the proper link of apply – VITEEE Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form
- After that fill the information that is asked.
- Then deposit the payment of examination fee via online or offline mode.
- Upload signature as well as photograph.
- After that click on submit for submission of filled form.
- At last get a hard copy of it for further reference.
Applied candidates will select to check their result of VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2018.
VITEEE Admit Card 2018:
To download VITEEE 2018 Admit card access the main page of VIT University. By clicking admit card link and entering desired info, applicants can get their hall ticket of VITEEE Exam 2018.
Admit card will be released by high authority for above mentioned exam. Applicants can get their exam admit card form the official site by simply entering their roll no. in the roll no field. This admit card will be entry card for participate in the exam.
VITEEE Result 2018: After the exam, result of VIT engineering entrance exam will be presented at official website. After the completion of exam, candidates become so curious to check their performance. We informed the competitors that result & cut off marks of VITEEE Exam 2018 will available as soon.
Result will be uploaded VIT after successful completion of exam. Applicants can check their exam result by their name and roll no of exam. This result will decide that you are eligible or not for the counselling process. The selected candidate will be eligible for take admission in VIT.