VITEEE 2017 Application Form, Vellore VITEEE Application Form:- VIT EEE 2017 will be conducted by the University of Vellore Institute of technology for the admission to the engineering under graduate courses for session 2017-18. Engineering Admission seekers can check all details of VITEEE Exam to apply before closing date of VITEEE Exam 2017.
VITEEE is an entrance exam which conducts for engineering exam. VITEEE Exam is a yearly exam, details of VITEEE Exam are given in below, you can check here.
Vellore VITEEE Application Form 2017VITEEE Exam Application Notification 2017
Exam name— VIT Engineering Entrance Examination
Commonly known as— VITEEE
Exam category— University Level
Exam type— Under Graduate Entrance Exam
Conducting body— VIT University
Mode of examination— online exam
Application mode—offline as well as online
VITEEE 2017 eligibility criteria— Candidate must ensure the eligibility criteria before applying for the VITEEE 2017. Following are the some points regarding the eligibility criteria—
- Applicant must be a citizen of India whether residing in India or non-resident Indian.
- Candidate must either have completed higher secondary and will be appearing before VITEEE 2017.
- Applicant must secure 60 percent marks in aggregate of PCB/M.
- Candidate should born after 1992.
Vellore VITEEE Application Form 2017
VITEEE 2017 application fee
|Online application form||Updated Soon|
|Offline application form||Updated Soon|
|VITEEE NRI candidates||Updated Soon|
Selection procedure— Candidates must qualify the VITEEE 2017 to take admission in VIT University.
Application procedure— Candidates can apply online as well as offline mode. Here are some steps to apply online. Before apply candidate must have a scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Visit official website of VITEEE 2017.
- Enter the details such as personal, contact and education as required in the form. Ensure that all the entered information is correct and valid example DOB should exactly same as mentioned in class 10th mark sheet.
- Make payment of application fee either by using net banking or credit/debit card. If a candidate does not have these facilities, he can choose to pay through DD.
- Upload scanned copies of required sized photograph and signature.
- The contact details like mobile number and email address should be valid because all the communication from VIT University will be sent via email or SMS only.