UJVN Limited Recruitment 2018 :- 311 Assistant & Jr. Engineer (Trainee) Posts:- Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited has recently delivered a useful notification for job seeker inviting online applications for Uttarakhand UJVN Recruitment 2018 311 post, Asst. Engineer and Jr. Engineer posts. If this job are suitable for you can check official notification. Job seeker who wanted to do job can read complete related details about Uttarakhand UJVN Vacancies 2018 posts and exam like age, vacancy details, criteria, fee,how to apply admit card and result on this page. Interested and Eligible aspirants may apply online at official website from 01-July-2018 to 31- July-2018.
UJVN Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 311 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Engineer (Trainee) (E&M):- 53 posts
- Engineer (Trainee) (Civil): 65 posts
- Engineer (Trainee) (E&M): 81 posts
- Engineer (Trainee) (Civil): 112 posts
- Engineer: Engineering in relevant branch (Electronics/ Civil/ Mechanical / Electrical) with 55% marks in aggregate
- Engineer: 3 years Diploma in relevant branch (Mechanical/Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics) with 55% marks in aggregate
- Aspirants, who are in their final semester exam in 2018, can also apply for these posts.
Official Link is here.
- Age of the aspirants for these posts should be between 21 to 42 years as on 1/July/ 2018 for Asst. Engineer vacancy
- 18 to 42 years as on 1-07-2018 for Jr. Engineer posts
Selection Process: – Selection process of aspirants for posts will be based on performance in
- Written Examination
- 250/- for SC/ ST (reserved) category aspirant of Uttarakhand state
- 500/- for Gen/ OBC (unreserved) category and other states’ candidates.
- Application fee is to be deposit via Demand draft (D.D) drawn in behalf of UJVN
Limited, payable at Dehradun.
Uttarakhand UJVN Recruitment Application
- Starting date for Registration Online : 1-July-2018
- Last date : 31-July-2018
- Last Date for send envelope: 10-August-2018
How to Apply:- Candidates, who have eligibility for UJVN Engineer recruitment 2018, can apply online by official link given below from 01-July-2018 to 31-July-2018. Candidates also need to take a hard copy of their submitted application form and send the same with relevant application fee DD , documents, certificates etc. in an envelope superscribed as
- post of Assistant Engineer(Trainee) (E&M) or (Civil)/ Junior Engineer(Trainee) (E&M) or (Civil)”
- Speed post to the address Co-ordinator (Exam and Selection), G. B. Pant University of Agricultural and Technology, Lambert Square Guest House, PantNagar, Uddham Singh Nagar – 263145 Uttarakhand