Utkal Grameen Bank Recruitment 2017 – Notifications has been passed for 213 Office Asst & Officer Posts:
Utkal Grameen Bank has released a recruitment notification to invite online applications from eligible aspirants for 213 Officer JM Scale-I & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts. Aspirants who have valid IBPS RRB CWE-III score card and are interested to work with Utkal Grameen Bank may apply online on the official site. Other information related to this post, exam date, age, qualification, selection process, application fee, admit card, result date and how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 213
Officer JM Scale-I: 77 Posts
- SC: 11 Posts
- ST: 05 Post
- OBC: 20 Posts
- GEN: 41 Posts
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 136 Posts
- SC: 21 Posts
- ST: 29 Posts
- OBC: 16 Posts
- GEN: 70 Posts
Education Qualification: Applicants should have graduation Degree in any subject with knowledge in local language of the State/ UT (Odia).
Age Limit: Applicants age must be between 18 – 28 years for Office Asst posts and Officer JM Scale post.
IBPS CWE-III RRB Score card: All candidates must have a valid score card for IBPS RRB CWE-III exam organized in September/ October 2016 with following cut offs
- SC/ ST/ STPWD/ SC-PWD/ STEXS/ SC-EXS – 70 & above
- OBC / OBC-PWD / GEN-PWD/ GEN/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS – 80 & above
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates : Rs. 20/
- for all other candidates : Rs. 100/-
Application fee should be deposited through CBS challan at any branch of Utkal Grameen Bank to the following Account Numbers-
- 84004971348 for Officer Scale-I posts
- 84004971280 for Office Asst posts
- Or may be deposit State Bank of India (CBS Account No. (34038828495)
Selection Process: It will be based on
- IBPS CWE RRB-III Score
- Personal Interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants must apply online on the official website given below.
Instruction to apply:
- Firstly go to the official site for registration http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/ibps_ugbank0715/.
- Register yourself and login.
- And Click on login.
- Then click on apply online.
- Fill all the necessary detail in the given field.
- Click on submit button.
- Download and Take print out for further use.
Admit card: Permission letter for interview is available on the official site. Applicants may check their call letter by providing some necessary detail in the given empty field. We advise all applicants to download and check their call letter before the interview date because without this you will not be permitted in the interview room.
Result: List of selected candidates will be available on official website after the completion of interview round. Applicants should keep themselves updated for more information.