UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has published 66 vacancies for Urdu Translator posts. Contenders who are searching Government Jobs in UP 2020 may apply for these UPSSSC Urdu Translator 2020 Jobs released under UPSSSC Recruitment 2020.
UPSSSC has introduced 46 new vacancies of Urdu Translator in various departments Board Restarted online application form. Aspirants who are eligible and willing to work under UPSSSC department those all interested candidates can check their eligibility criteria, detail of vacancies, and how to apply as given below and also on official website on www.upsssc.gov.in.
Engineering Jobs 2020
Police Jobs 2020
Teaching Jobs 2020
Detail of Vacancy:
- Name of Organization: UP Subordinate Selection Service Commission
- Name of Post: Urdu Translator cum Jr. Asst
- Total No. of Vacancy: 112 Posts
- Official website: www.upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2020
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200/- 20000/- + Grade pay 2000/-
Education Qualification: Aspirants must be passed Intermediate with URDU subject or equivalent qualification form recognized board.
Age Limit: All of applicants having age as on 01.07.2020 minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. Age relaxation is given to the candidates as per Govt. norms.
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs. 185/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 95/-
- Physical Handicapped – Rs. 25/-
Selection Procedure: Aspirants who were applying for UPSSSC Urdu Translator jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Written exam
Official Link is here
UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2020 Application
How to Apply for Online:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Click on official website :http://upsssc.gov.in/
- Go to the link given on site for online application : UPSSSC Recruitment Application Form 2020
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature
- Click on generate e-challan and make fee payment
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Important Key Dates to be Remember:
- Starting Date filling Online Application Form: July 08th, 2020
- Closing Date Online Application Form: July 26th, 2020
- Date of Examination: Update soon