UPSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2020-21:- UPSSC Forest Guard Exam pattern & Syllabus details are updated on this post. Those candidates who have applied for UPSSC Forest Guard Post, they need to download UPSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern to crack or get good marks in UPSSC Exam 2020-21. Uttar Pradesh SSC department will be hired candidates on the basis of UPSSC forest guard post after various examination rounds.
- written test
- Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination
UPSSC Forest Guard Syllabus 2020-21
Exam pattern of UPSSC Forest Guard 2020-21:
- The Exam will be multiple choice question of objective type.
- In this exam will be 180 questions from the different subjects.
- The time duration for this exam 2 hrs (120 min)
Detail subject wise:
- Part-I Hindi Insight & Writing Ability(80 question)
- Part-IIGeneral Knowledge(50 question)
- Part-III General Intelligence Test(50 question)
- Total 180 question of 180 marks
- Writing Ability&Hindi Insight : In this part question are asking from the Hindi language and 12th class slandered of up board
- General Knowledge: This part of UPSSSC Forest Guard Examquestion paper is to assess the candidates’ ability regarding general knowledge about his/her surroundings and about its use in society. In this test such a question which will be kept to check current events and everyday science and the facts of experience which may include historical and geographical facts. (Specially Related to India) and judged them to the knowledge of the scientific aspects
- General Intelligence Test : In this part ability to test the candidate’s understanding of a new situation, analyze and identify its various elements. Questions in this test will be based on the Understanding and explore instructions, relationships, similarities, consistent, conclusions and actions etc.