UPSC EPFO Enrollment Officer Admit Card 2017, EO/AO Exam Dates: -Union Public Service Commission had issued an employment notification for Enforcement and Account Officer Post on 257 vacant posts.Lots of candidates are registered for the exams and they doing hard exam preparation. The exam date has announced and now contestants are waiting to their UPSC EPFO Exam Permission Letter 2017 to be uploaded.
The UPSC EPFO Exam Permission Letter 2017 will be uploaded on the site before 15 days of examination. And, you can only download it from the official site of UPSC.The UPSC EPFO Exam Admit Card is a needy document for you to be appeared in the exam. You should carefully check your details on the admit card if it got any misprint or any other error.For download the Hall ticket of UPSC EPFO Exam, go to iletsfly.in
UPSC EPFO Enrollment Officer Admit Card 2017, EO/AO Exam Dates:-
Name of Commission: – Union Public Service Commission
Exam Name: – Enforcement/Account Officer Exam
Total Posts :-257
Name of Vacancy: – Enforcement and Account Officer Posts
Job Type: – Govt. Job
Category: – Admit Card
Main site: – upsc.gov.in
Date of Exam: – 26-02-2017
Admit Card: – Available soon
About Admit Card: – Admit card is very necessary document for every aspirant who gives the exam of any type. You have to show it to the examiner whenever asked. Your details like name, roll no, exam centre, and exam time will be clearly printed on the admit card. You can download your UPSC EPFO Exam Hall ticket 2017 from the official web portal of it.
Steps to get UPSC EPFO Permission Letter 2017: –
- Type the address. upsc.gov.in
- In recruitment section find Hall Ticket Link, click on it
- Enter your roll no or name to get your Hall ticket.
- Hit on submit.
- Take the print out of Admit Card keep it safe.
UPSC EPFO Exam 2017 Exam Pattern:-
The exam pattern UPSC EPFO Exam 2017 Exam Pattern is:-
- The test paper will include the English, General Knowledge, Mathematics, Accounting Principles, and Aptitude.
- The test will be of 2 hours and the medium of the test will be in both English and Hindi.
- The exam will be objective type and multiple-choice questions.
- The test will be of 100 marks.
- All questions will be same marks.
- Wrong answer will cut one-third of the marks of that questions.