UPSC CMS 2017 Application Form, UPSC Medical Officer Notification: – On upsc.nic.in, UPSC CMS 2017 Notification is available, check details of Medical Officer Exam Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria here.Apply before the last date that is 19th May 2017.
UPSC CMS Application Form 2017, UPSC Medical Officer Exam 2017: – UPSC has published combined medical officer exam. Interested candidates can apply online for UPSC CMS Entrance exam 2017. CMS 2017 Online application form is available online from 26th April 2017 to 19th May 2017. On upsc.nic.in, UPSC will be released CMS Exam 2017 Notification on 26th April, Apply online for Combined Medical Service Exam 2017 application/ Recruitment.
From 26th of April 2017, UPSC CMS Exam Recruitment 2017 is going to be start. All Those candidates who are interested to apply online for UPSC Combined Medical Officer Exam Application form 2017, they can need to check all details of CMS Exam Form 2017. To know more, you can visit to the official website of UPSC CMS Notification 2017.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 | SSC Recruitment 2017 | Sarkari Naukri 2017 | Bank Jobs 2017
On upsc.nic.in, you can apply online for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2017 online Registration, UPSC Application Form will release in April. The Union Public Service Commission conducts combined Medical Service 2017 every year. Last date of submission of application form of UPSC CMS 2017 will be 19th May 2017. Date of notification of application form is 26 April 2017. Date of examination of UPSC CMS (tentative date) will be 13th August 2017. If you want to join UPSC CMS then you are at right place, Bookmark this website and know all vacancy details about UPSC CMS 2017.
UPSC CMS 2017 Application Form, UPSC Medical Officer Notification:
Organization: Union Public service commission (UPSC)
Number of vacancies:
UPSC CMS 2017— UPSC will declare vacancy for various posts of medical field like:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railway 2017
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service 2017.
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service 2017.
- Medical Officer in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi 2017
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Corporation 2017.
UPSC CMS 2017 application form:
UPSC CMS Recruitment application form last date is 19th May 2017. Eligible candidates can apply for UPSC Recruitment here. UPSC Application form process is updated below:
How to Apply of UPSC CMS 2017—
- Fill application form with absolute information: http://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Photo and signature is latest and have same copy kept with you when go to exam:
- Submit fee also with the help of e-mitra or some exams demand money direct.
- Keep safe application form and fee receipt.
UPSC CMS 2017 Exam Notification
Apply Online on the following link: UPSC CMS Application form 2017
UPSC CMS Application Fee 2017—
- Aspirants should have to pay 2000rs for the registration.
UPSC Recruitment Pay Scale 2017—
- Pay scale is depending upon post. So candidate advised to bookmark this website and keep tune with us. No notification is released by UPSC.
Important Date of BPSC 2017—
- Starting date for application form of CMS UPSC 2017: 26th April 2017
- Last date for Submissionapplication of CMS UPSC 2017: 19th May 2017
- Examination date(tentative) of CMS UPSC 2017: 13th August 2017
UPSC CMS Selection Procedure 2017 —
You have to pass 2 barriers:
Written test of UPSC CMS 2017:
- Paper 1st: The maximum marks for this paper will be 250 which contain the subjects of General Ability, General Medicine, Pediatrics
- Paper 2nd: The maximum marks for this paper will be 250 which contain the subjects of Gynecology & Obstetrics, Preventive & Social Medicine.
Personality Test UPSC CMS 2017:
Interview test contain maximum 100 marks.
Good luck students.
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017—
Admit card of UPSC Combined Medical Examination 2017 will release before 10 days of examination. Permission letter/hall ticket of UPSC CMS 2017 will update soon.
UPSC CMS 2017— Result of UPSC CMS 2017 will update after successfully completion of examination.
For this exam only Indian, Nepal and Bhutan citizens can apply. Aspirants must have MBBS degree in hand can only apply for this exam. There is no official notification about this exam. Job seekers who really want to apply for UPSC CMS 2017 keep eye on this page; we provide you update news of UPSC CMS 2017 as soon as possible.