Table of Contents
UPSC Civil Services e-Admit Card 2019 will soon going to publish on their official web portal. All the candidates who successfully enrolled in UPSC civil services exam are waiting for download UPSC civil services exam call letter. Those candidates will be able to download their Exam hall ticket from the official website or you can also download it from here.
UPSC Civil Services admit card 2019 – The news direct from the UPSC that UPSC is going to publish UPSC Civil Services admit card 2019 for IAS Preliminary Exam at upsc.gov.in. Union Public Service Commission is going to organize IAS Pre exam on August 2019 at different exam centres. Recently UPSC had invited online applications to recruit the eligible aspirants for which the last date to apply was June 2019.
The written exam is organized to determine the eligibility of the applicants for these posts. According to the official news that UPSC will release UPSC Civil Services exam call letter 2019 on July 2019. So applicants, who had applied, may check their UPSC Civil Services Exam admit card 2019 from here and official website.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Admit Card 2019
UPSC Civil Services syllabus with exam pattern 2019: This will have two papers. Paper I will be General Studies and Paper II will be of aptitude test.
- Both the question papers will have objective type questions.
- The time duration for the exam will be 2 hrs.
- It will be of 400 marks
- The question paper will be available in both two language Hindi and English
- The Preliminary examination is the only a screening test, the marks obtained in the prelims are only for qualifying for main exam and are not counted for determining final order of merit.
- In General Studies Paper – II, minimum qualifying marks is 33%.
Admit Card: Available from July 2019
Exam Date: August 2019
About UPSC Civil Services admit card 2019: Admit card for the written test will be available from July 2019 on official website of UPSC. Applicants may check their exam by entering some require detail. The admit card is most important part for the exam. Hall tickets has all information about you exam and about your basic detail. It is a compulsory to bring on exam center without it. You will not to permit to sit in exam hall.
How to Download UPSC Civil Services Pre Exam Admit Card 2019
- First visit to official website at – upsc.gov.in
- After that open News section and click the UPSC Civil Services Pre Exam Admit Card 2019,
- Fill all mandatory field and click on submit.
- Admit Card will display on your computer screen.
- Take print out for examination time uses.
Result: Result for the given exam will be available official website of UPSC. All appeared aspirants may check their result after the successful completion of exam. Applicants check their result by enter some exam detail.