CDS Application Form 2018 is filled successfully by the eligible candidates. All of the candidates who are interested in CDS , they applied with the required eligibility before the last date.
CDS Application Form 2018, UPSC CDS Feb Exam 2018 Apply Online : – Last date to apply online for CDS Application form is 2nd December 2018. UPSC has announced notification for 463 vacancies in various defense fields. CDS Online application for Part 1 and part 2 registration is begin from 9th November 2018.
Online application of CDS Feb 2018 Exam is available from 9th November 2018. Last date to apply online is 2nd December 2018. Hello Graduates candidates. Now again UPSC is going to invite CDS (Combined Defence Services) Exam 2018. This exam will be organized offline mode in Feb 2018.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts every year CDS Exam for all of willing contenders. This time CDS 2018 Application Form is going to start from 9th November 2018. All of eligible and desired candidates are now going to fill and submit CDS Application Form via official website. UPSC Recruitment 2018
CDS Exam Application Form 2018 is accepted only through concerned official website. All of you are suggested to go for UPSC CDS 2018 Apply Online as soon possibly. Before if CDS Application Form 2018 Last Date crosses then you are not able to take participate into this. CDS Application 2018 is available till last date for all of you publically.
SSC Recruitment 2018
It is suggested to all of you to access only official site for UPSC CDS Application 2018. Check out all updated details for CDS 2018 Application Online here at our available website page. More number of contenders is seeking for UPSC CDS 2018 Application very eagerly.
CDS Application Form 2018, UPSC CDS Feb Exam 2018 Apply Online
Now, all of they become able for CDS Application 2018 Apply Online after this announcement. All other related details regarding CDS Application Form 2018 like CDS Admit Card 2018, CDS Result 2018, CDS 2018 Important Dates, eligibility criteria etc. are stated in depth below here.
- Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of Examination: UPSC Common Defense Service
- Official Website: upsconline.gov.in
- Job Location: All over India
- Number of vacancies : 463
Eligibility Criteria for Applying to UPSC CDS Exam 2018:
Here we are providing all of eligibility norms point wise for better understanding. If anyone found at any stage that no fulfill requirement then he / she will be debarred for future.
- All of contenders should have bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized University or college.
- Only Unmarried aspirants are eligible for CDS Exam.
- All of applicants must have age more than 18 years and less than 24 years.
- Only those candidates who have Indian citizenship are going to fill CDS Application.
Application Fees: CDS Application Fees will be accepted via online or offline mode from all of willing contenders.
- For GEN / OBC candidates: Rs. 200/- only
- For SC / ST / Female candidates: No Fees
Important Key Dates to be Remember:
|Important Dates||CDS 1 Exam 2018||CDS 2 Exam 2018|
|CDS Exam Application Dates||9th Nov to 2nd Dec 2018||July 2018 to August 2018|
|CDS Exam Dates 2018||5th Feb 2018||September /October 2018|
|CDS Exam Results 2018||April/May 2018||November/ December 2018|
|CDS joining Letter||January 2018||July 2018|
Download UPSC CDS Official Advertisement
CDS Online Application Form Part 1 and Part 2
UPSC CDS Exam 2018 Application Online:
- Very first go to access UPSC official website as stated: upsconline.gov.in
- Click on : UPSC CDS Application 2018
- Input all compulsory asked information into this as correctly.
- Make applicable payment for UPSC CDS Application Fees 2018.
- After that go to confirm by pushing SUBMIT button.
- Go to download / save and take print out of Application for UPSC CDS 2018
CDS 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
All of applicants should to first check CDS Exam Pattern 2018 before going to CDS Exam Syllabus. CDS Exam 2018 will be held in offline mode only. Each participant will be getting 1 mark for each correct answer. For incorrect answer, ¼ marks would be deducted from total of secured marks. For detailed CDS Exam Syllabus you are required to have continuously.