UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2017 will soon going to issued by Union Public Service Commission on their official web portal. All the eligible and interested candidates of UPSC CAPF AC recruitment must apply before 05th May 2017. CAPF AC exam is scheduled to conduct on 23rd July 2017.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2017, Apply For Asst Commandant Vacancy:Union Public Service commission has released the UPSC CAPF Asst Commandant Recruitment 2017 Notification. It is golden opportunity for jobless contenders; they should apply for UPSC CAPF Vacancies 2017 & grab this chance. Those are interested for UPSC Jobs 2017 they must have to fill up UPSC CAPF ACs Application Form 2017 before the date 5th May 2017. UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017, UPSC CAPF ACs Recruitment 2017 complete details you can check below this page.
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2017, Apply For Asst Commandant Vacancy:
- Sum of total vacancies
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
Candidates must hold graduation degree from the university grant commission (UGC) affiliated institutes.
Aspirants must have less than 20 years and not greater than 25 or He/she must have been born not earlier 2nd August, 1991 and not later than 1st August, 1996.
- Written examination
- Medical & physical standard Test
- Physical efficiency Test
- Personal interview.
Official Notification is here
Apply Online is here
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2017 Application Form:
Applicants (excepting SC/ST/Female candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to deposit fee of Rs. 200/- by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by using net banking facility of SBI
How to Apply
- Eager contestants can apply at www.upsconline.nic.in
- On this web site they must have to check – Notification center
- Then they need to hit at link – UPSC CAPF ACs Vacancies 2017 or UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- After that begin to fill up empty application form with correct details.
- Next deposit examination fee
- After that you should press at – submit
- And in the last press at – print for receiving filled form print out.
- Beginning date to submission online form – 12th April 2017
- Last date of submission online form – 5th May 2017
UPSC CAPF ACs Admit Card 2017
Before few weeks of written examination, UPSC Assistant Commandant Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2017 will display at official web site link. After uploaded at main site each and every enrolled contender can receive it with the help of registration number
UPSC CAPF ACs Result 2017
Result of UPSC CAPF ACs written examination will be available few months later of examination. Final selection list will be updated as pdf file format on the legitimate site, to download UPSC CAPF ACs Assistant Commandant Merit List 2017 you can check your performance.