Table of Contents
UPSC Recruitment 2018, UPSC Assistant Manager Vacancy Notification PDF: The Union Public Service Commission has announced latest Notification for UPSC Recruitment 2018 for various posts. UPSC recruitment Board is authorized central system for organize examination for appointment to the services of the Union and conduct interviews for direct recruitment.
UPSC Online Application With Exam Calendar
SSC Recruitment Application form 2018
UPSC has released latest notification for filling up UPSC 279 Vacancies 2018; Anthropologist, Junior Work Manager, Senior Assistant, Assistant Executive Engineer and other posts. Aspirants can check their eligibility criteria; application form fee, selection process and how to apply Application Form for UPSC Posts 2018. Desirous and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 28 July 2018.
UPSC Recruitment 2018, UPSC Assistant Manager Vacancy Notification PDF
Detail of Vacancy:
- Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of Posts: Manager, Asst. & Other Posts
- Total No. of Vacancy: 279 Posts
- Official website: upsconline.nic.in
Education Qualification: Contenders should possess Graduation/PG/Engineering in the relevant field.
- Assistant Executive Engineer: 35 years
- Anthropologist: 3/38 years
- Senior Assistant Controller of Mines:45 years
- All other Posts: 30 years
Application Fee: Applicant should have to pay the charges in SBI in cash or by net banking or by credit card/visa card/debit card.
- General/OBC Category: Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST Category: No Fee
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based
- Written Test
UPSC Assistant Manager Application Form 2018
How to Apply for Online:
- Eligible aspirants access official website at www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Search “Online Recruitment Application” from Home page and click on “UPSC Recruitment Assistant manager”.
- Select the desired post & click on Apply Now.
- Read official notification carefully and fill all mandatory details of application form
- Push on SUBMIT button
- After successful submission a unique Registration Id will be allotted, note down the ID and password
- Take a print out of application for further use.
UPSC 2018 Exam cut off marks:
A lot of candidates will be attending in UPSC Exam 2018. All appearing students will wait for achievement in written exam. UPSC Exam cut off marks will be released on official website. It consists to preferred candidates from among a according to their performance in UPSC Examination 2018.
UPSC Result 2018:
All presenting Candidates will await UPSC Examination 2018 Result. All of candidates will be able to outlook UPSC 2018 Result after declaration is done at official website.
Important Key Dates to be Remember:
- Application Form Staring Date: Released
- Last date to submit Application Form: 28th July 2018
- Last date for printing of completely submitted online Application: 29th July 2018
- Date of Admit Card allotment: Update soon
- Date of Examination: Update soon