UPRVUNL Recruitment 2018, UP Engineering Jobs 2018 Notification –UPRVUNL invites application form for engineering jobs. Candidates those want to apply for Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam vacancies.
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited currently has issued a notification to recruit AE, JE, Technician posts. This is an opportunity for those applicants who want work in electricity department of UP state.
Through official website www.uprvunl.org. Other information related to UPRVUNL Recruitment 2018, age limit, exam result, selection process, exam dates, exam fee, how to apply, important dates, instruction etc are given below which helps you to fill the UPRVUNL application form for above given posts.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2018, UP Engineering Jobs 2018 Notification
UPRVUNL – AE/JE & Technician Grade-II vacancy details:
Name of the post and other details:
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (E&M) Cadre
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (Civil) Cadre
- Non Executive:
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) (E&M) Cadre
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) (Civil) Cadre
- Technician Grade 2:
Education Qualification: Aspirants should completed engineering degree with relevant subject and have Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari.
Age Limit as on 01 July 2018:
- Executive Positions: 21 – 40 years
- Non Executive: 18 – 40 years
- Technician Grade 2: 18-40 years
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2018 Online application form
How to Apply: Eligible and interested applicants may apply online for the post of AE/JE & Technician Grade-II through official website of www.uprvunl.org .
Instruction to apply:
- Applicants first go to authorized site uprvunl.org
- Find recruitment link on the home page.
- Click on apply online: UPRVUNL Recruitment Application Form 2018
- An application form will open.
- Fill all your basic detail and educational detail uploading with your recent photo and sign.
- Click on submit button
- Download filled application form for future use.
- and OBC aspirants: Rs. 1000
- For SC/ST: Rs. 700
Non Executive positions:
- and OBC aspirants: Rs. 700
- For SC/ST: Rs. 700
Technician Grade 2:
- SC/ST: Rs. 400
- and OBC aspirants: Rs. 600
Selection Process: Selection process is based on for above post on
- Written test
- Registration start: updated soon
- Last date of registration: updated soon
- Admit card downloading start : updated soon
All Enrolled candidates for UPRVUNL AE/ JE/ Technician Exam 2018 which is conducting in October 2018 are notifying that UPRVUNL Exam admit card 2018 for assistant engineer and junior engineer post has successfully issued on the official website portal of UPRVUNL.
Uttar Pradesg Rajya Vidyut Utpadan is allotting UPRVUNL AE/ JE admit card to each candidates to get participate in written exam of UPRVUNL Recruitment 2018.
The UPRVUNL department has selected to be hired candidates on the basis of Junior Engineer/ Assistant Engineer Post written exam and personal interview round. A huge number of candidates have successfully enrolled in UPRVUNL Recruitment for AE/ JE Post. Apply for UP state Vacancy
UPRVUNL is conducting online exam paper for AE/ JE/ Technician Post which consisted 200 question in 2 hours. Candidates who have challenged for UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer/ Junior engineer, they need to download UPRVUNL Exam Hall Ticket 2018 from the official website. Candidates need to get min 33% marks to eligible in further round for UPRVUNL AE/ JE Post Recruitment 2018.
UPRVUNL JE Admit Card 2018 Download
UPRVUNL will be released merit list for AE/ JE/ Technician Exam Post for further selection round. Those candidates who want to download UPRVUNL Exam Admit Card. They need to follow given process which is mentioned in below.
- Go to the official website of
- Search for AE/ JE/Technician Exam Admit Card.
- Enter details of candidates which are wanted.
- UPRVUNL AE/ JE/ Technician Call Letter 2018 will be opened on your screen.
- Download UPRVUNL Admit Card 2018 from here.