UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2018:- At www.uppsc.up.nic.in all of the interested and dynamic candidates are going to apply for UPPSC recruitment 2018 of allopathic medical officer post. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites applications from all of desire aspirants to fill up various posts around 3318 of allopathic medical officer online only. No other mode will be accepted by commission to apply for post of UPPSC allopathic medical officer recruitment 2018.
So, it is suggested to all of you that go at official website of UP state commission to fill online application form of UPPSC 2018 for allopathic medical officer posts. Before going to apply for UPPSC allopathic medical officer 2018 recruitment contenders must to read out complete official notification available at below for post of UPPSC 2018 for allopathic medical officer.
We are here mentioning all information regarding UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 like qualification, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, dates etc. for visitors of our website.
UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
- Exam holding body: UPPSC, 2018
- Exam name: Allopathic Medical Officer Recruitment
- Official website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Job location: Uttar Pradesh state
Essential Criteria for UPPSC Allopathic officer post 2018:-
All of aspirants must to have M.B.B.S. Degree, Post Graduate Degree, Diploma in Medical or Health Science in specific stream for affiliated medical degree college.
All of applicants should have acquired minimum age 21 years and maximum age 40 years old. Relaxation in age will be provided as per rules of UP govt. state and state clearly in UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2018.
To reduce total no. of applied students to the required notified no. of students’ aspirants are shortlisted based on performance in written test, skill test and interview round? Selection will be done on prepared merit list of written test, skill test and interview.
Application fees should be deposited through E – challan in any branch of SBI bank. A sum of rupees which are required to pay by contenders before going to sit in exam of UPPSC allopathic medical officer recruitment 2018 is as follows:
- General and OBC category belongings candidates should to be pay Rs. 105/- only
- SC/ST category belongings candidates required to be deposit sum of Rs. 65/- only
Important dates to be remember:
- Initial date to submit online application form: May 11th, 2018
- End date to submit online application form: June 10th, 2018
- End date to deposit application fees: June 06th, 2018
Apply for allopathic medical officer vacancies through UPPSC 2018:
To apply all of you interested applicants need to visit official website as mentioned above. And follow the instructions as provided by our team below:
- First of all go to official web site of UPPSC recruitment 2018.
- Click on the apply online for allopathic medical officer post link
- Go with the presented application form and fill all of required details as correctly as possible.
- Pay the application fees as per your belonging category
- Submit final application form after payment on or before due date