Table of Contents
UKSSSC Group C Admit Card 2019, UKSSSC Group C Exam Dates 2019: –Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission gave an employment notification to fill up 1767 Group C vacant post in Uttarakhand. Group C includes Junior Assistant, Dental Hygienist, and Assistant Teacher, Mechanic, Fitter and some other posts.
The contestants have to give the written exam for getting the job. Many examinees have started preparations. The exam dates has not announced therefore UKSSSC Group C Hall Ticket is also not available till now.It will available before two weeks of the exam and you can easily download the UKSSSC Group C Admit Card 2019 from our portal. It is a necessary document to be taken with you without it you will not be permissible in the exam hall.It includes all your details that you will have filled in the application form. You have to download the UKSSSC Group C Permission Letter 2019 before the last date.For downloading the UKSSSC Group C Admit Card, go to examsview.com
UKSSSC Group C Admit Card 2019, UKSSSC Group C Exam Dates 2019:-
Commission Name: – Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Name of Exam: – UKSSSC Group C Exam
Total posts :-1767
Name of post: – Junior Assistant, Dental Hygienist, Assistant Teacher, Mechanic, Fitter Posts
Job Type: – State Govt. Job
Job Location: – Uttarakhand
Category Type: – Admit Card
Website: – sssc.uk.gov.in
Admit Card: – Available soon
About Admit Card: –
Admit card is very necessary document for every aspirant. You have to carry it with you in the exam centre otherwise, you cannot give the exam. It includes all your examination details like name, roll no, exam centre, exam time, paper code and important instructions. UKSSSC Group C Hall ticket, 2019 is going to be uploading on the official web page.
How to download UKSSSC Group C Admit Card 2019: –
- Open the webpage sssc.uk.gov.in
- Go to recruitment section.
- Find Hall Ticket.
- Fill your name or roll no to get the hall ticket.
- It will open computer screen, check your details.
- Press submit.
- Now permission letter is in your hand.
UKSSSC Group C Exam Pattern:-
- The UKSSSC Group C written exam will have objective type questions.
- The paper will divided in two parts.
- Part 1 will include General Knowledge, English, Hindi and part 2 will include Specific subjects in which you have knowledge.
- Both papers will have 50 questions, which will have 50 marks.
- So the whole paper will of 100 marks.
- The duration of the paper will be of 2 hours.