Table of Contents
TSPSC SI Recruitment 2018, Telangana TSPSC Tax Officer Vacancy 2018 : Telangana State Public Service Commission announces applications form for capable job-seekers for the posts of Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Assistant Labor officer & other posts.
Total 1032 posts are announced in TSPSC Tax Officer Vacancy 2018. Applications are released online for eligible applicants through the pre format Application to be made available on official portal i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in to the posts of GROUP- II SERVICES.
TSPSC Excise SI Vacancy Application Form
Applicants can apply online before the last date i.e. 23rd September 2018. Applicants can be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam. Details of TSPSC Tax Officer Vacancy 2018-2018 are mention below
Telangana Tax Officer Vacancy 2018
- Organization Name: – Telangana State Public Service Commission
- Post Name: – Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Assistant Labor officer
- Total Vacancy: 1032 Posts
- Official web portal – www.tspsc.gov.in
- Location: Telangana
- For Vacancy details: – Refers official notification
Eligibility criteria about TSPSC SI Recruitment 2018: –
TSPSC Tax Officer Vacancy Eligibility :
Qualification: – For more Detail visit official notification.
Age Limit: – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years for Prohibition and Excise SI Posts, and 44 years for All other Posts.
Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/BCs Candidates and 10 years for PWD Candidates.
Examination Fee Rs. 200/- + Rs. 120/- : – No fee for SC, ST, BC, PH, Unemployed candidates in the age group of 18 to 40 years of Telangana State. Candidates have to pay the fee online through SBI.
Apply for Telangana PSC group 2 Vacancy
Salary: Selected candidates will get Rs. 31460 – 84970/- per month.
Selection Process: Applicants will through Written Examination & Personal Interview.
Important Dates: –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 02nd September 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23rd September 2018
How to Apply Telangana Tax Officer Vacancy 2018:
Interested & Capable job seekers should apply online only any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted for detailed notification visit www.tspsc.gov.in online submission of application has started and close on 23rd September 2018.
Steps to apply online for TSPSC Tax Officer Vacancy 2018
- Visit official website as www.tspsc.gov.in
- Click on : TSPSC Tax Officer Recruitment Apply Online
- Enter all of required data into this blank application form.
- First move to make payment of fees as per your belongings category.
- Click on SUBMIT button.
- Download/ save and take a print of this online filled application for further references.
TSPSC Exam Admit Card 2018:- All of you are going to download your exam TSPSC Hall Tickets 2018 after once announcement.
TSPSC Exam 2018 Result:- After the successful completion, results will be going to upload at same website TSPSC Exam Result 2018.