TSPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2016, TSPSC AE Exam Pattern 2016 : Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will organize a written examination for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical/Civil) in Various Engineering Services in the State of Telangana.
TSPSC Jobs application form is updated on : TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs Apply Online
Competition is increasing day by day to make career in TNPSC Department. Because engineering students is increasing day by day. The competition is going to tough every day.
The candidates who are going to preparation for this exam can check the exam pattern and syllabus on the official website. You can also apply for latest Jobs of engineering department.
TSPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2016, TSPSC AE Exam Pattern
TSPSC Assistant Engineer Exam pattern 2016:-
- This exam will consist multiple choice based questions.
- This exam will contain 150 questions from different subjects.
- The exam will be of 150 marks.
- Time duration for this exam 02:30 hrs or 150 minutes.
Subject wise detail:
- General studies & General abilities (150 marks)
- Paper 2 is Mechanical & civil engineering(150 marks)
Exam syllabus for TSPSC Assistant Engineering 2016:
Paper 1:- GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES (common)
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management.
- Economy of India and Telangana..
- Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana.
- History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- Geography of India with a focus of Telangana
- History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood.
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (08th class Standard)
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
Paper 2 (for civil Engineering)
- Construction Materials & Practice
- Quantity Surveying
- Design of Structures (RCC and Steel)
- Irrigation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials
Paper 2(for mechanical engineering)
- Manufacturing Technology:
Methods of manufacturing processes
- Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials:
Strength of Materials
- Machine Design:
- Engineering Materials
- Hydraulics and Hydraulics Machinery
- Thermal Engineering:
- Industrial Engineering and Management: