TSGENCO Recruitment 2015: Apply for 856 Assistant Engineer Posts: Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO) has delivered an employment notification to fill of 856 vacant posts of Assistant Engineer (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, and Civil) through direct recruitment. Applicants who are eligible for these posts may apply online for this TSGENCO recruitment 2015 from 08-10-2015 to 28-10-2015 up to 23:59 hrs. More information regarding to TSGENCO recruitment 2015 like age limit of applicants, educational qualification criteria, selection process for post, how to apply for recruitment are given below…
TSGENCO Recruitment 2015-16
Name of Organization: Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO)
Total No. of Posts: 856
Name of Post and detail:
- Mechanical: 195 Posts
- Electrical: 419 Posts
- Electronics (General): 70 Posts
- Civil: 172 Posts
Official Link is here
Educational Qualification: Applicants who have completed BE/BTECH in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation Controls Engineering/ Civil Engineering from a recognized university/institution.
Age Limit: as on 01-07-2015
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 44 years
Application Fee: Applicants have to deposit Rs. 100/- online through TS Online Centers/ Portal.
- For General and OBC applicants: Rs. 100
- SC/ ST/ BC Communities & PH applicants: No fee
Selection Procedure: Applicants selection will be through written exam.
- Starting Date for online application: 08-10-2015.
- Last Date: 28-10-2015 by 23:59 hrs.
- Date of Written Examination: 14-11-2015.
TSGENCO Recruitment 2015 Apply Online
How to apply:
- Log on to website of TSGENCO cgg.gov.in or www.tsgenco.telangana.gov.in
- Now find recruitment link on home page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all asked detail in given field
- Deposit your examination fee.
- Check all detail before submission.
- Now click on submit button.
- Now take print out copy of application form for future use.
Admit card: Admit card for the written exam will be displayed before 7 days of examination date. Applicants can download their admit card by submitting of registration id in the given field. Applicant must check all detail in admit card after downloading.
Result: Result will be displayed on official site. Applicants can download their written exam result from official site by simply entering roll no. in given field. Applicants can download selection list of qualified applicants for the post from the official site.