Tripura Rural Development Recruitment 2017:
The Rural Development Department, Govt. of Tripura has released a employment notification for recruitment of candidates in Group ‘C’ Posts as LDC & Work Assistant vacancies. Total number of vacancies is 156. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply to the Tripura Rural Development Recruitment 2017. The Submission of application form will start from 4th April to 16th April 2017.
Government Jobs 2017
Railway Jobs 2017
Bank Jobs 2017
All the Other details regarding the Tripura Rural Development Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the aspirants can see all the details from here.
Tripura Rural Development Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the Department:- Rural Development Department, Govt. of Tripura.
Name of the Posts:- LDC & Work Assistant.
Total number of vacancies:-156.
- Lower Division Clerk(LDC):- 120 Posts
- Work Assistant:- 36 Posts.
Tripura Rural Development Recruitment 2017 Eligibility:
The candidates should have completed 10th / High School ( 12th) from a recognized Board. For more information see official notification.
- The Minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and maximum should be 40 years as on 15th April 2017.
- Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt. rules.
Official Notification is here
Tripura Rural Development Recruitment Application
See the official Notification.
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of personal interview of the candidates.
- Starting date of submission of application form:- 4th April 2017.
- Last date of Submission of application form;-16th April 2017.
How to Apply:
- All the candidates should go to the official website at rural.tripura.gov.in
- Download the Application Form in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the valid details such as personal & academic details.
- Affix your Photograph.
- Attach attested photocopies of your document.
- Send the application form to the appropriate address.
Tripura Rural Development Admit Card 2017:
The Tripura Rural Development Admit card 2017 will be released before 10 days of the interview date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their name & date of birth from the official website.
Tripura Rural Development Result 2017:
The Tripura Rural Development Result 2017 will be released as soon as possible after the succession of the Interview on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or name on the official website.