Table of Contents
Tripura PSC Exam Admit Card 2020: Tripura PSC has announced the exam date for judicial service main exam. The date for Judicial Service main exam is 26th August 2020. TPSC has been published the Judicial Service Main Admit card 2020 on official site. All selected aspirants may check their permission letter on official site www.tpsc.gov.in.
After qualifying the pre exam all selected students for main exam much waiting for their main exam date and admit card. This is the happy news for all qualify applicants in main exam. The admit card for judicial service main exam is now available on official site. Applicants can check their admit card by their roll no. or name.
Tripura PSC Exam Admit Card 2020
Exam pattern for Judicial Service main exam 2020:
- The Main Examination will contain four papers
- All papers have Conventional Type Questions
- The total Marks for each paper will be 100.
- Time duration for each paper will be 3 hours.
- Answer of the question should be answered in English only.
Exam date: 26th August 2020
Admit card available form: 14th August 2020.
About Tripura PSC Exam Admit Card 2020: Applicants may check their admit card on official site by their roll no. or name also. The call letter is an important part for the any exam. It contain all information of your exam like your exam roll no., exam venue, date and timing of exam, and you original photo and sign.
How to Download Judicial Service Mains Exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2020:
- Open the main site of TPSC i.e. tpsc.gov.in
- Find the Link Download Admit Card for main exam 2020 on home page.
- After that Choose Your Exam name.
- Fill up you roll no. or name in given field.
- After Fill Up Click on submit button.
- Your exam admit card will be generated on other tab.
- Download the admit card and take print out copies of admit card for further exam use.
Result: Result for this exam will be available on official site after some time of exam. Applicants may check their result for the main exam 2020 on official site according to their roll no. The all qualified applicants will be selected for Judiciary services.