TNDTE Application Form 2018:Tamil Nadu Directorate of Technical Education (TNDTE) is a state level entrance test through this applicant can take admission in the diploma of engineering of various branch. Competitors can take admission government & private college of Tamil Nadu state. TNDTE 2018 application form will upload approximately in the month of February 2018. Aspiring aspirants can fill application form of TNDTE 2018 exam through direct link www.tndte.com. Complete details of TNDTE 2018 online application form are given below.
TNDTE 2018 Application Process
Competitors should possess 10th class from recognized board as equivalent subject ITI students can also apply for this diploma courses
Selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in TNDTE exam 2018 & counseling process.
Declare very soon on official website.
TNDTE 2018 Apply Online Here
How to apply:
- Firstly go its official website that is www.tndtc.com.
- After then find valid link TNDTE 2018 online application form.
- Then after click on apply online link.
- Fill all compulsory details in this application form as given column.
- After then upload recent scanned photo & signature.
- Then choose the payment mode to submit exam fee.
- Then click on submit button.
And in the end take physical copy of this form for future use
Availability of application form is: February 2018
Exam date: April/May 2018
TNDTE 2018 Admit card:
TNDTE admit card 2018 available may be 20 days before the exam date. Candidates should download admit card of TNDTE 2018 exam. all the aspirants should carry TNDTE exam admit card in the examination hall to attend exam.
TNDTE 2018 Result:
- To check TNDTE 2018 exam results log on official site.
- Then click on result link on its home page.
- Click on result of TNDTE 2018 exam.
- Enter all correct details in given fields.
- Click on submit button.
- Check your result and take hard copy of it for future use
TNDTE 2018 Counseling:
When merit list of TNDTE exam declare then curious competitors wait their TNDTE 2018 exam. Passed competitors firstly should do document verification after then they should allotted institutes according score card. Candidates can fill course name & college name to open its website.