The Tolani Maritime Institute soon going to announce a notification for filling up TMISAT 2019 application form on their official website for the candidates who wants to take admissions in B.S. Marine Engineering/ Nautical Technology in TMISAT institute. The TMISAT 2019 Application Form will be available from January 2019 and last date to apply in May 2019.
TMISAT 2019 Notification: The Tolani Maritime Institute is going to conduct TMI Science Aptitude Test 2019 (TMISAT – 2019) for those candidates who want to take admission into the B.S. Marine Engineering and B.S. Nautical Technology into this institute. The application form will be available from January 2019 and the last date for submission of application form is May 2019. Complete information about TMISAT 2019
TMISAT 2019 Application Form
Exam Name: Tolani Maritime Institute of Science Aptitude Test – TMISAT
Commonly called as: TMISAT
Exam type: University level
Exam category: UG Exam
Conducting Institute: Tolani Maritime Institute
TMISAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with a minimum aggregate Score of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum score of 50% is required in English either in 10th standard or 12th standard.
- Candidates must fulfill the fitness criteria as specified.
- Only unmarried candidates can apply.
- Male candidates must have been born on or after September 1, 1994. There is a two years’ relaxation for girls with date of birth being on or after September 1, 1992.
Application Form Fee:
- TMI admission form fees are Rs-1000.
- Fees will be paid through DD or via Pay Order.
- The draft must be drawn in favour of “Tolani Maritime Institute” payable at Pune.
- You are informed that don’t forget to write the form number and further details on the reverse side of the draft.
Important Dates to Remember:-
- Availability of TMI Application Forms: January 2019
- Late date for submission of Application Forms: 31stMay 2019
- Last date for submission of Application Forms for TMISAT 2019 at TMI, Induri.
TMISAT 2019 Application procedure
Candidates are required to visit official website to fill the TMISAT 2019 online application form. Search for the link for application from on the official website at ww.tolani.edu. fill the application form accurately and click on submit button. Pay the application fee and take print of application fee receipt and application form for future reference.
Apply Online for TBJEE 2019
candidates are required to obtain the TMISAT 2019 offline application from any mean such as by post or downloaded from website. Fill the application form and pay the application fees. Now enclose all the required documents along with the duly filled application form and send it to below address.
Tolani Maritime Institute
Talegaon – Chakan Road,
Pune – 410 507, India
<<< TMISAT 2019 Apply Online>>>
Last date for Online Application submission : May 2019
TMISAT 2019 Admit Card:
TMISAT 2019 Admit Card will be available on the official website of Tolani Maritime Institute 10-15 days before the examination date. All candidates who want to appear in the examination have to download their Admit Card for TMISAT 2019 from the link provided on this page.
TMISAT 2019 Result:
TMISAT 2019 Result will be declared soon after the completion of entrance examination. Those who will take part in the examination will be able to download their TMISAT result 2019 from the official website.