Telangana Epass Scholarships Application Form 2018 | Exam Apply Online: Telangana Epass scholarships fresh/renewal Registration Form 2018-17 has been released. This is really a great and appreciable step by the Telanagana Government to make the education available to each and every young guns of our nation to take the education at the next level. So that none of a deserving candidate can be deprived from the education due to lack of money or any financial problem.
In this scheme, Telangana Govt. is providing the scholarships to those who want to do the further studies like Inter class/12th class/Polytechnic/ ITI and any other government course. Those who or whose parents have an annual income of less than 1 Lac can take an advantage of this scholarship scheme.
Telangana govt. invites application process from all the Matric or their equivalent passed Applicants for TS ePASS Scholarship 2018-17 from its main web portal i.e. telanganaepaas.cgg.gov.in. Telangana ePASS fresh/ renewal registration for Post Matric scholarships will we open very soon here on our portal. Students have to need a bank account in any of nationalized banks to get scholarship.
Telangana Epass Scholarships Application Form 2018
Here in this article we also update the details about Ts Epass Scholarships Fresh or Renewal Applications 2018-17, Ts Epass Scholarship Status, Apply Online, Last Date and the other details: –
Applicants who are eligible to apply in this pre/ post Matric course offering colleges may apply for scholarship scheme. Those Applicants who are already registered for TS Epass Scheme must renewal their application form that was submitted earlier.
Telangana Epass Post metric Scholarship for Fresh Application Process 2018-17: –
Applicants have to upload copies which are listed here which are submitted with the application and documents which are uploaded for TS EPass Application Fresh/Renewal application submission.
Required Documents for Ts ePass Post-Matric Fresh Applications: –
- Latest Passport size photograph: telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card : TS Epass Scholarship Exam Registration 2018
- Bank Pass Book with First Page Xerox.
- Study/ Bonafide Certificates of seven consecutive years of Study.
- Common Entrance Test like ICET, EAMCET, PGCET, OUCET Allotment Order.
- SSC Certificate.
- Caste and Income certificate from Mee Seva.
- Mobile Number for One Time Password via SMS.
Official Web portal: www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
Important Key Dates: – Closing date to apply for Telangna Epass Fresh &Renewal Scholarship Application Form: 31-December 2018
Eligibility Criteria for TS ePass Post/ Pre Metric Scholarship 2018-17: –
- Students belonging to SC/ ST categories with parental income less than 2 Lakhs.
- BC/ EBC/ Disabled Welfare applicants whose parental salary equall to or less than 1 lakh.
- Applicant’s attendance must be no less than 75% at the end of every quarter.
Process to apply Latest Telangana Epass Post / Pre metric Scholarship 2018-17: –
- Open the official page i.e. “telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in”.
- Select the link as per your requirements i.e. for Fresh or for Renewal.
- Then select Pass Type like AP Regular, CBSE, Other Board, APOSS, OSSC, Supplementary or Direct Degree.
- Then enter your SSC Hall Ticket Number, Passed year and Date of Birth.
- Then Click on submit button.
- Now enter the details link CET Number, Aadhaar Card or UID Number, Address, Father Name, Mobile Number etc.
- Lastly you have to upload your Seat Allotment Order, Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card etc.
- Cross check the information before submission and make sure that all the documents are properly uploaded and all information is provided is correct then submit the application.
- Take a hard copy of submitted application form for further reference.