TRB TN Recruitment 2020, TN Assistant Professor Vacancy 2020-17: Last date to submit application form for TRB TN Assistant vacancy is 7th Sept 2020. Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) has recently released an official notification named as TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020-17. TRB announced 192 vacant vacancies for the post of Assistant Professors.
Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB), which is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu has published a notification for the TRB TN Recruitment 2020 in the newspapers to meet the vacancies of Assistant Professors in various Engineering & Non-Engineering subjects. Job seekers those who are having some work experience in the teaching field can grab this opportunity.
Last date for engineering post : 7th Sept 2020
State Wise Govt Vacancy
Talented and deserving appliers will be selected by the Preliminary exam and Mains exam. Interested candidates can apply offline from the main web page that is “trb.tn.nic.in” from 17th August 2020 to 7th September 2020.
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
TRB TN Recruitment 2020 Assistant Professor
For more details about TRB 192 Asst Professors Vacancies 2020 such as age limit, selection procedure, pay scale etc. you have to read this details carefully.
Details of the TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Official Website: “trb.tn.nic.in”
No. Of Post: 192 Vacancies
Subject-wise Details of Vacancies
- Civil Engineering – 24
- Mechanical Engg – 22
- EEE – 19
- ECE – 22
- EIE – 2
- Computer Science Engg. – 19
- Metallurgy – 1
- Mathematics – 25
- English – 19
- Physics – 21
- Chemistry – 18
Eligibility Criteria TRB 192 Asst Professors Vacancies 2020:
- For Assistant Professor (Engineering Subjects): Candidates have to possess B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M. Tech. in the specified Branch of Engineering or Technology with First Class / its equivalent either in B.E / B.Tech. / M.E. / M. Tech from any government recognized university / institute.
- For Assistant Professor (Non-Engineering Subjects): Applicants should completed Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with good academic record with min 55% marks / its equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) from an Indian University / an equivalent Degree from a Foreign University and Pass in the National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lecturers conducted by the UGC,
Age Limit: as on 1st July 2020
Job hunters should not be over 57 years of age.
Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + AGP. Rs.6000 /-
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For All Other Candidates (ST / SC): Rs.300/-
Nominees will be selected based on prelims exam, main exam and interview which are organized by exam authority.
TRB TN Recruitment Application Forms 2020:
Interested and capable appliers may apply in prescribed format of application form along with self attested photocopies of documents and Fee challan send to the address which is given below from 17.08.2020 to 07.09.2020.
How to apply:
- Applicants have to log in to the official web page of the TRB i.e. “tn.nic.in”.
- Then download the official advertisement and read it carefully: TN Assistant professor Apply Online
- After that take a hard copy of the application form in the prescribed format.
- Now fill the details in the application form.
- Affix passport size photo.
- Attach hardcopy of the documents which are required.
- Then send to the address which is given below.
The Office of the Chief Educational Officer
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 17th August 2020
- Last date for Submission of Offline Application: 7th September 2020
- Date of Prelims written exam: 22nd October 2020 (expected)
TRB Assistant Professor Exam Admit Card 2020:
As we all know that admit card is a crucial document for the candidates who are applied for the exam. So the exam authority will be released the TRB Assistant Professor Exam Admit Card 2020 few days before the date of the exam on its main web page.
After the official declaration of TRB Assistant Professor Exam Admit Card 2020 we will also update it’s on our web page so that you can get it on our web site.
Good news for all of those who are seeking for Tamil Nadu Govt. Teacher Jobs. Recently Teacher Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu will be going to be announced TRB TN Vacancy 2020 Notification. All of you eligible and interested contenders required to participate into this Tamil Nadu TRB 2020 Recruitment.
TRB TN Recruitment 2020 will be going to invite all of applicants to TRB TN Recruitment 2020 apply online through this. There are total of 272 jobs of TN TRB 2020 broadcast by recruitment board. The posts that are notified into this TN TRB Recruitment 2020 Notification are Junior Lecture, Lecturer and Senior Lecturer publically for all of you.
Check out TN TRB Jobs 2020 in details here below on this website page. From some past time all of interested and desired contenders looking for TN TRB 2020 Recruitment very eagerly. Now, all of those required to fill and submit TN TRB Jobs 2020 Application Online. At below stated official website of TN TRB they will be coming to provide TRB TN Recruitment 2020 Application Form.
So, go there before crossing TN TRB Recruitment 2020 last date and apply successfully. All other information in details regarding TN TRB Recruitment 2020 like minimum education, age limit, selection method, application fees etc. are specified below on this.
- Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board, 2020
- Name of Examination: TN Teachers Recruitment Exam, 2020
- Official website:trb.tn.nic.in
- Total No. of Vacancy: 272 Jobs
- Name of Post: Lecturer
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu State
Post wise details of Vacancy –
- TRB Lecturer: 166 Posts
- TRB Junior Lecturer: 68 Posts
- TRB Senior Lecturer: 38 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Teachers Jobs 2020:
Education Qualification: All of aspirants must have completed post graduate or master degree (M.A./M.Sc./M.Com) in relevant subject with M.Ed. from a recognized University or institute approved by Govt
Age Limit: Age for all of candidates will be calculated as on 31.07.2020 and it should not be cross 57 years as maximum.
Selection Procedure: All of exam attempting applicants will be shortlisted based on written exam marks and interview if scheduled.
- For all GEN / OBC candidates: Rs.500/- only
- For SC/ST and differently Abled candidates: Rs.250/- only
Apply online for Tamil Nadu Teachers 2020 Vacancy:
- First of all, go to official website as provided above for TN Teachers 2020 Board: trb.tn.nic.in
- Click on : TN TRB 2020 Teacher Application Online
- Blank application for TN TRB Vacancy 2020 will be presented.
- Go to fill all asked details into TN TRB Teacher 2020 Application Form as compulsory.
- Push on SUBMIT button after re verifying all of entered details.
- Download / save and take a print out of this TN Teachers Jobs 2020 Application for further references.
Important Key Dates to be Remember:
- TN TRB 2020 Notification Release Date: June 28th, 2020
- TN TRB 2020 Application Form Start: July 15th, 2020
- TN TRB 2020 Application Form Last Date: July 30th, 2020
- TN TRB 2020 Examination Date Due On: September 17th, 2020
- TN TRB 2020 Exam Result Date: October, 2020
TRB Assistant Professor Exam Result 2020:
The examination authority will declared the TRB Assistant Professor Exam Result 2020 on its main web site after the successfully completion of the exam. On our we will also provided TRB Assistant Professor Exam Result 2020 for you so that you can download TRB Assistant Professor Exam Result 2020 from our page.