SSC SI ASI Syllabus 2018, Delhi Police CPO Written Exam Pattern 2018: – GET ALL information for your result peter here . For upcoming exam you can download Delhi Police syllabus and exam pattern. Staff Selection Commission is going to take written test for SI in Delhi Police, ASI in CISF and CAPFs, IO in NCB exam 2018. Here we are providing you all detailed syllabus for SSC SI and for other posts. By that you may prepare for you exam.
If they prepare well in Preliminary exam, then they can have better chances of selecting for these posts by clearing the written exam, And if they worked harder, then they might get better marks. The aspirants should prepare SSC SI ASI Exam according to SSC SI ASI Syllabus 2018 given here for better preparation.
SSC SI Admit Card 2018 Download
Delhi Police CPO Admit Card 2018
SSC SI ASI Syllabus 2018, Delhi Police CPO Written Exam Pattern 2018
SSC SI / ASI or CPO exam have 2 papers. The negative marking for both paper will same 0.25 marks will cut for every wrong answer. Exam pattern for both papers are given below is given below.
Paper 1: each part will have 50 marks and 50 objective type questions. Time duration is for exam 3.00 hrs. This paper will be 200 marks.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning (50)
- General Knowledge & Awareness (50)
- Quantitative Aptitude (50)
- English (50)
Paper 2: This paper will have question only from English language. This paper will have max. Marks 200 and time duration for this exam will be 2 hrs.
- English language & Comprehension
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector (GD), Sub-Inspector (Executive), Asst. Sub-inspector|
|Last Date||02nd April 2018|
|Tier I Exam Date||04th June 2018 to 10th June 2018|
|Tier II Exam Date||01st December 2018|
SSC SI ASI Syllabus 2018:
General Intelligence and Reasoning (50 marks): Symbolic operations, Figural Analogy, Semantic Analogy, Space Orientation, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Semantic Classification, Trends, Venn Diagrams, Semantic Series, Figural Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding, Drawing inferences, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Critical Thinking, Figural Series, Number Series, Embedded figures, Word Building, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Numerical operations, Other sub-topics.
SSC CPO Syllabus of English Language (50 marks) : Idioms & Phrases, Spot the Error, Improvement of Sentences, Synonyms/Homonyms, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Fill in the Blanks, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Comprehension Passage One word substitution, Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Cloze Passage,.
SSC CPO syllabus for Quantitative aptitude (50 marks): This section is divided in different parts.
- Number Systems: Time and work, Averages, Profit and Loss, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Computation of Whole Number, Percentages, Time and distance, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Simple and Compound Interest , Partnership Business, Discount, Mixture and Alligation.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra, Graphs of Elementary surds and Linear Equations (simple problems)
- Geometry: Circle and its chords common tangents to two or more circles, Congruence and similarity of triangles,.
- Trigonometry: Height and distances, Complementary angles, Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios etc.
- Menstruation: Circle, Triangle, Right Circular Cone, Regular Polygons, Quadrilaterals, Sphere, Hemispheres, Right Prism, Regular Right Pyramid with square OR triangular Base, Parallelepiped, Rectangular Right Circular Cylinder,
- Statistical Charts: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart,
SSC CPO Syllabus of General Awareness (50 marks): This section is related to topics of facts relating to India’s History, Culture, Geography, Economic Science, General Policy and scientific research and Neighbouring Countries and current affairs.
SSC CPO Paper-II Syllabus 2018:
English Language & Comprehension :Questions in this components will be asked from Vocabulary, error recognition, Spellings, filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Grammar, Synonyms, Sentence Structure, Antonyms, Phrases and Idiomatic Sentence Completion, use of Words, comprehension etc.