SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2020-21, SSC 10+2 Level Exam Pattern 2020-21: SSC 10+2 Level exam syllabus and exam pattern is updated here. SSC staff Selection commission is invited application form for CHSL Exam 2020-21. Candidates those are preparing for CHSL Exam they can download SSC LDC DEO Written exam Syllabus and exam pattern here.
Staff Selection commission invites application form for CHSL 10+2 level LDC post. Candidates apply for SSC DEO Recruitment every year on official portal of SSC. In June month candidates have submitted application form in favor of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020-21. Now all are preparing for written exam.
Download SSC CHSL Exam Admit Card 2020-21
SSC CHSL Exam Application Form 2020-21 ( 8th Oct to 7th Nov 2020-21)
In this exam 12th passed candidates pay appear those have submitted SSC CHSL Application form 2020-21. SSC DEO exam will be held in November month. In this exam huge numbers of candidates are being appeared. Candidates are searching SSC CHSL Syllabus and exam pattern.
Admit card of SSC CHSL will be uploaded online in October month. Candidates those want to download SSC CHSL Syllabus, 10+2 Exam pattern and admit card details, SSC CHSL Exam dates they can visit the post here.
Sarkari Naukri Apply Online 2020-21
Railway Jobs Apply Online 2020-21
SSC CHSL Exam is being conduct in September and October month. Applicants are preparing to do SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus and exam pattern. SSC Department conducts three tests to select candidates for LDC/DEO post. These tests are Written Test, Descriptive test and typing test. Typing test is held for online data entry operator post (DEO)
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2020-21, SSC 10+2 Level Exam Pattern 2020-21
1st step is written exam in which all papers includes objective type questions. Four sections are included in written exam which are: General Intelligence and Reasoning, English, GK and Quantitative aptitude.
|Subjects||No of questions and marks|
|Quantitative aptitude||50 Questions and 50 Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning,||50 Questions and 50 Marks|
|English||50 Questions and 50 Marks|
|GK||50 Questions and 50 Marks|
Section wise syllabus is given below. You may download syllabus and note down in note book and prepare for exam.
Quantitative aptitude: Quantitative aptitude is divided in various sections which are updated below:
SSC CHSL Syllabus of Arithmatics section:
- Number Systems: Decimal and Fractions, Computation of Whole Number, Relationship between numbers, Averages, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Time and work, Profit and Loss, Square roots, Simple and Compound Interest , Discount,Time and distance, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra, Graphs of Linear Equations and Elementary surds (simple problems)
- Geometry: Congruence and similarity of triangles, common tangents to two or more circles, Circle and its chords,
- Trigonometry: Height and distances, Trigonometry, Complementary angles, Trigonometric ratios etc.
- Mensuration: Circle, Regular Polygons, Triangle, Right Circular Cone, Quadrilaterals, Right Prism, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Right Circular Cylinder, Regular Right Pyramid with square OR triangular Base
- Statistical Charts: Bar-diagram , Histogram, Frequency polygon, Pie-chart
SSC CHSL Syllabus of General Intelligence and Reasoning section:
General Intelligence and Reasoning sections of SSC CHSL Exam includes various topics such as
Symbolic operations, Figural Analogy, Semantic Analogy, , Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Space Orientation, Venn Diagrams, Semantic Classification, Figural Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Drawing inferences , Semantic Series ,Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Figural Series, Number Series, Critical Thinking, Embedded figures, Problem Solving, Word Building, Emotional Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Social Intelligence, Other sub-topics, Numerical operations.
SSC CHSL Syllabus of General Awareness:
This section is related to topics of facts relating to India’s History, Indian Culture, Indian Geography, Indian Economic Scene, Indian General Policy and scientific research and Neighbouring Countries and current affairs.
SSC CHSL Syllabus of English Language : Spot the Error, Synonyms/Homonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Antonyms, Idioms & Phrases, Improvement of Sentences, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, One word substitution, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Cloze Passage , Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Comprehension Passage.
SSC CHSL Descriptive Test Syllabus:
There are four sections in descriptive sections also which are listed below:
- English Language – 50 marks (Essay and Letter Writing)
- General Awareness – 50 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 marks
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – 50 marks
SSC LDC Skill Test/typing test Syllabus Pattern –
This test is held for LDC/DEO post. Candidates those qualify the written exam they appear in skill test or typing test. Candidates have to pass typing test. Candidates have to pass typing test for final selection.
Typing test Duration: – 10 minutes (30 minutes for VH candidates)
Typing Speed –
English medium – 35 words per minute
For Hindi medium – 30 words per minute.
SSC Recruitment Notification 2020-21