Download CGL Syllabus 2019, SSC CGL Tier 1 Tier 2 Exam Pattern Download to get high score in written exam, CGL GK, English and paper pattern download.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus 2019, SSC CGL Tier 1 Tier 2 Exam Pattern Download: SSC is going to upload SSC CGL Admit card 2019 online. Those candidates are going to appear in this exam they can download CGL Exam pattern and syllabus from this post.
If you had applied for the SSC CGL Recruitment 2019-17 then you are looking for SSC CGL Tier I Syllabus 2019 and SSC CGL Tier II Syllabus 2019. You need SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2019 & SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2019 to do the crack SSC CGL Exam 2019. Here following we offers syllabus for SSC CGL Exam 2019 so keep touch this web portal.
Eligible and applied participants must download the SSC CGL Syllabus PDF File 2019 from the official site. The SSC recruitment board will upload soon SSC CGL Tier I/II Exam Pattern/Syllabus 2019 as soon or before the exam at legitimate web site page.
SSC CGL Application form 2019
SSC CGL Admit Card 2019
CGL Exam Preparation tips 2019
SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus 2019, SSC CGL Tier 1 Tier 2 Exam Pattern Download
- Very firstly, contenders should log on the link: www.ssc.nic.in.
- Then click on SSC CGL 2019 Exam Syllabus/Pattern PDF file format.
- Then you should press the download link.
- PDF file is downloaded and you should get the print out of it, to do exam preparation.
- SSC CGL 2019 Exam Syllabus:
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Semantic, Symbolic & Figural Analogy,
- Number Series, Figural Series
- Problem Solving
- Coding & de-coding
- Space Orientation &Visualization
- Venn Diagrams
- Drawing inferences
- Blood Relation and money other topics
- Number System
- Ratio & Proportions
- square roots, Averages, Interest
- Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and distance, Time & Work
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle
- Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped
- Trigonometric ratio
- Data Interpretation
General Awareness: In this section the questions will be relating to India and its neighboring countries especially history, Culture, Economic Scene, Geography, General Policy and Scientific Research. In the paper also included current General Knowledge, General awareness of the environment around him and other more.
English Comprehension/English Language: in this section questions will be relating to English Comprehension, antonyms, synonyms, one word substitution, fill in the blanks, Idioms & phrases and many other related topics.
Official link : SSC CGL Exam Syllabus and Pattern Download