Table of Contents
SBI PO Interview Admit Card 2019, SBI PO PI Call Letter 2019, SBI PO Personal Interview Exam Pattern 2019, SBI PO Main Syllabus 2019.
Those candidates who will be appeared in SBI PO Exam call letter to appeared they can download SBI PO PI Round Call Letter 2019.
SBI PO Personal Interview 2019 Admit card: The State Bank of India was going to organize PO Online Main Examination on 26th July 2019for all qualify aspirants in pre exam. This is news official news from SBI that SBI is going to publish SBI PO interview call letter 2019.
SBI PO Interview Call Letter Download
After clear the cut of for main exam of SBI PO all selected candidate for main exam much waiting for this exam. SBI will soon declare the result for pre online exam conducted in June 2019. Shortlisted candidates for main exam will be able to download their SBI PO main exam admit cards. Qualify students may check their permission letter on official site from 13-July-2019. Check the SBI PO upcoming schedule below.
SBI PO Main Exam 2019 Admit card
- SBI PO Main Exam admit card 2019: start from 13-07-2019
- Online Main Examination: 26-07-2019
- Result of Main Exam: Last week of August 2019
- Interview and GD: 3rd Week of September 2019
- Final Selection List for SBI PO: Last week of October 2019
About Permission Letter of SBI PO Main Exam 2019: Downloading process start from 13-07-2019 for SBI PO Main Exam 2019. Shortlisted for main exam can download it directly from official website of SBI. SBI PO Online Main Examination 2019 hall ticket is important thing for SBI PO MAIN EXAM 2019. It give information about your exam like date and timing of exam, time duration of exam and location of exam,. It works as identity proof for exam. We suggest you to bring your SBI PO Main Exam call letter 2019 on exam hall, because without permission letter you can not be enter in exam hall by examiner.
Procedure to check SBI PO Main Exam admission letter:
- Go to the SBI website sbi.co.in or
- Click on the ‘Admit Card 2019’ link.
- After that enter your SBI PO exam registration number and DOB or Password
- Submit your information
- download the admit card
- Validate the details given in the admit card
- Click on print for print out copy for exam purpose