Table of Contents
SBI Medical Officer Recruitment 2019, Part Time Medical Officer Vacancies : –State Bank of India has issued an advertisement for the employment of SBI Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 for 44 posts of Part Time Medical Officer Posts. This is a huge opportunity for the people who are doing preparation for banking jobs.
They can apply for this SBI Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 before the last date. All the details of this recruitment are available on the official site. The selection process of SBI Medical Officer Jobs 2019 will be based mostly on short listing, and short listing will be based on the qualification and experience of the candidates. After this, shot listed aspirants will be eligible for next round that is interview.
All the details of this SBI Medical Officer Vacancy 2019such as Educational qualifications, age limit, application fees, and selection process have been given below. On the other hand, for other new vacancies and opportunity you can go to this web portal, i.e. Examsview.com
SBI Medical Officer Recruitment 2019, Part Time Medical Officer Vacancies :-
|Official Advertisement:- SBI Medical Officer Recruitment 2019|
|Compotation Name :- State Bank of India|
|Total No. of Vacancies:- 44|
|Post Name:- Part Time Medical Officer|
|Educational Details:- |
Candidates must have MBBS Degree from the affiliated institute of India.
|Age Bar and Relaxation:- Candidates’ age should not be above 35 years as on 01-01-2019 and|
Relaxation will be:-
For SC/ST Candidates:- 5 years
For OBC:- 3 years
For PWD:- 10 years
|Pay Scale:- Rs. 23700/- to Rs. 32850/-|
Start date to apply:- Started
Last Date to apply:- 06-02-2019
Application Procedure:- Offline Process
SBI Medical Officer Official Notification
SBI Medical Officer Application Form
Official Site:- sbi.co.in
Steps to follow to apply for SBI Medical Officer Recruitment:-
- At first open the official site i.e. sbi.co.in
- On home page find career option.
- Find the recruitment link of SBI MO Recruitment 2019
- Click on link.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all your essential details carefully including academic qualifications, age, address, skills, and others carefully.
- Attach the self-attested copies of certificates.
- Affix Passport size photo.
- Make DD for application fee in favor of. “CRPD, State Bank of India” payable in Mumbai.
- And, send the application form with the DD to,” The General Manager, State Bank of India, Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, 3rd floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021”.
SBI Medical Officer Admit Card 2019:-
Admit card is not available till now but it will soon be available on the official website of it. For downloading the admit card of SBI Medical Officer Recruitment you can surf its official web portal. And please do not forget to take it with you at exam centre.
SBI Medical Officer Result 2019:-
Candidates who will be shortlisted they will be processed for the next process that is interview. We will regularly provide you the latest updates about result for this SBI Medical Officer Recruitment.