RRB Station Master Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017, Education Qualification: Applicants who are going to apply for railway jobs 2017 for the post station master clerk and other non technical posts they should match first eligibility criteria. Jobseeker who full fill eligibility criteria for RRB Station master clerk posts they are able to apply for RRB Station Master vacancies of non technical staff like ASM, accountant, clerk and station master etc.
Recently railway recruitment board (RRB) has declared the RRB jobs 2017 and applicants may apply. For more details of RRB Non technical recruitment 2017 regularly visit the authenticate web site of RRB. We are providing RRB ASM Clerk eligibility criteria below on this page, check it and apply prior last date.
RRB Non Technical Recruitment 2017
Check RRB Non Technical Post Exam Syllabus & Pattern Here
RRB Station Master Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017, Education Qualification
- For the post junior accounts clerk cum typist and Sr. clerk cum typist post: contenders should complete degree in any subjects from recognized university or its equivalent and must have typing proficiency in English & Hindi on computer is essential.
- For all other posts: applicants must be possessed degree in any discipline from recognized university or institutes.
- Candidate’s minimum age should not less than 18 years.
- And maximum age not exceeds the limit 32 years.
- Concession in age will be given in upper age according Indian government norms or rules.