Railway Recruitment Board has released 2786 Vacancy of Junior Engineer & Senior Section Engineer, apply online for RRB JE SSE Recruitment application 2018.
RRB Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 2786 RRB Junior & Senior Section Engineer Posts:- Government of India, Ministry of Railways, RRB has delivered a notification for the hiring of RRB JE SSE Recruitment 2018 of 2786 Chemical & Metallergical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chief Depot Material Superintendent and Senior Section Engineer vacancies.
RRB Recruitment 2018
Railway Jobs 2018
SSC JE Recruitment 2018 Application
Eligible and interested aspirants can apply online for RRB Junior Engineer Vacancy 2018 on official website from 27-06-2018 to 26-07-2018 up to 11.59 pm Hrs. Other related details of RRB latest Recruitment of Junior Engineer & Senior Section Engineer Post for vacancies like age, eligibility, selection process, application fee, process to apply are given below.
RRB Vacancy 2018 Details:
Total No.of Posts: 2786
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Engineer (JE)
- JE (Pway 291 post, Works 50 post, Bridge 28 post , Drawing and design in civil 118 post, Drawing: 03 Posts)
- JE (STR 02 post, Research Engg. 05 post, Signal 77 post, Telecommunication 40 post, IT 15 post)
- JE ((B&F) 01 post, Carriage & Wagon (Open Line) 154 Posts, Drawing/ Drawing & Designing/ Signal/ S&T 06 post)
- JE (Mechanical Workshop 53 posts, Mechanical 41 Posts, Diesel Mechanical 26 Posts )
- JE (Drawing/ Design/ Designing & Drawing) Mechanical 31 Posts, Mechanical (Drawing & Design): 07 Posts)
- JE (Diesel Electrical 23 Posts, Electrical/ Electrical General 149 Posts, Electrical/ TRD 48 Posts)
- JE (Electrical)/ Workshop 24 Posts, Electrical/ TRS): 69 Posts, Design) Electrical 02 Posts)
- JE (Drawing/ Design/ Design & Drawing & Estimation) Electrical: 12 Posts, Track Machine) 40 Posts)
- Depot Material Superintendent (DMS): 55 Posts
- Chemical & Metallergical Assistant (CMA): 81 Posts
- Senior Section Engineer (SSE): 1309
- SSE (P-Way 270 Posts, Bridge 28 Posts, Works 55 Posts, Drawing (Civil) & Design & Estimation 29 posts)
- SSE (Section Research Engineer/ Engg 03 Posts, TMS 01 Post, Carriage & Wagon 135 Posts, J&T (Jig & Tools) 01 Post)
- SSE(Signal 71 Posts, Telecommunication 55 Posts, , Drawing/ S&T 01 Post, PCO/ Shop Floor 02 Posts, (S&T) Workshop 02 Posts)
- SSE (Track Machine73 Posts, Drawing 01 Post, Engg. Workshop 01 Post, Plant 01 Post, Drawing (Civil): 05 Posts )
- SSE (Mechanical) [Workshop] 89 Posts, Mechanical 133 Posts, Dsl Mechanical 23 Posts, Drawing & Design Mechanical 11 Posts )
- SSE (Dsl Electrical 13 Posts, Electrical/ Electrical (GS) 138 Posts, Electrical (TRD) 87 Posts, Electrical (TRS) 48 Posts)
- SSE (Electrical / Workshop: 24 Posts, Drawing/ Design & Drawing Electrical) 09 Posts)
- Chief Depot Material Superintendent (CDMS): 26 Posts
RRB JE Result 2018
- For the post 1 to 3 Age :- 18-32 years
- For the post 4 and 5:- 20-34 years
- Candidates should completed M .Sc (Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry) and B.Sc (Civil Engineering) from a Recognized University/ Institute.
- 4 years Bachelor’s Degree & 3 years Diploma in Civil, Manufacturing /Mechanical/ Instrumentation & Control /Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Industrial/ Machining/ or equivalent Engg from a Recognized University.
RRB Junior Engineer & Senior Section Engineer Application
How to Apply: Eligible applicants can apply online through the official RRB website (www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in) from 27-06-2018 to 26-07-2018 till 11.59 Pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Open the RRB (www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in).
- Click on the “ONLINE Application” link.
- Click on the “New Registration” link. : RRB JE Recruitment Application Form 2018
- Fill the personal details & select the post.
- Fill the other details and submit.
- Registration Number & Password will be send on your mobile save for future.
- The Registration Number and Password enter for further process.
- Now pay the fee through Online/ challan form/ Pay-in-slip in any bank rather than SBI.
- Download the “Template” by clicking on the link “Download Template”.
- Affix your recent photo (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm), clear left hand thumb impression,
- Signature and also copy the declaration
- Scan the filled “Template” in prescribed format.
- Submit and take the hard copies of application form for future use.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
- Online examination,
- Document verification,
- Medical fitness test
Application Fee: Category wise
- UR/ OBC Male:- 100 Rs.
- No fee for ST/ SC/ Women/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ Minorities & EBC candidates.