RAS Mains Syllabus 2018 PDF, RPSC RAS Exam Pattern 2018 Latest: Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to conduct RPSC RAS Main Exam from 26th December 2018 that’s why all eligible participants are finding out RPSC RAS Syllabus 2018 at internet. For the convenience of RAS pre qualify students, we will provide here Rajasthan RAS Main Exam Syllabus 2018-17 with Exam pattern.
Interested and desired students must download the RPSC RAS Mains Exam Pattern 2018 and RPSC RAS 2018 Exam Syllabus PDF File through the main web site page of RPSC. Candidates who are searching for RPSC RAS Main Exam 2018 Syllabus here & there, we informed them that your syllabus of RPSC RAS Main Exam 2018 will available to download at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
RPSC RAS Mains Admit Card 2018
RPSC RAS Mains Syllabus 2018
RAS Mains Exam date : 26th December 2018
Rajasthan RAS Exam Pattern 2018:
- The Main exam of RAS is descriptive type.
- There are total four papers in the RAS Exam and a maximum mark of each paper is 200 marks.
- Paper 1, 2 and 3rd contains the questions from general studies.
- And paper 4th consists questions from general Hindi & English
- Time duration of each paper is 180 minute or 3 hours.
RPSC Recruitment 2018
Rajasthan RAS Mains Syllabus 2018: Download RAS Mains Exam syllabus Latest Pattern
RAS Main Syllabus of Paper-I:
- Indian History
- Literature & Culture
- History of Modern World
- Indian Constitution
- Geography of Rajasthan, world & India
- Economic Concepts and Indian Economy
- Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan
- Administrative System of Rajasthan
RPSC RAS Main Syllabus of Paper-II:
- Venn diagram questions
- Blood Relations.
- Number &Letter series.
- The Odd man out
- Logical Reasoning &Analytical Reasoning.
- Mental Ability.
- Number System.
- Averages, H.C.F. L.C.M & Ratio and Proportion.
- Square Root & Cube Root.
- Time and Work & Time, Speed & Distance.
- Mensuration and DI.
- Probability and permutation and computation Distribution.
- General Science such as physics, chemistry & Biology subjects
RPSC RAS Main Syllabus Paper-III:
- Governance Issues
- Public Management.
- Current Sensitive Issues.
- National Integrity and Security
- Global Economic Issues and Trends.
- India and Global Perspective.
- Aptitude and Foundational Value of Civil Services.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- General & Administrative Management.
RAS Main Syllabus Paper-IV:
- Tenses and Prepositions.
- General English & Hindi Grammar Topics
- Letter Writing, Articles &Report Writing
- Precise Writing & Paragraph Writing.
- Narration and Passive Voice and other topic