RPSC Jr. Accountant & TRA Re-Exam Date 2018, RPSC Jr Accountant Admit Card 2018: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is going to conduct the RPSC Jr. Accountant Re-Examination 2018 in the month of October 2018. So all the Candidates who have been appeared in the RPSC 2015 Exam for the Post Jr. Accountant has been canceled due some reasons. So the RPSC will be going to conducted RPSC Jr. Accountant Re-Exam 2018.
So who candidates have been appeared in this exam they can download their RPSC Jr. RPSC has invited application for 3491 Junior Accountant and 156 TRA vacancies. A lot of candidates were applied for this recruitment. Now the organizer going to conduct a written test for finding eligible candidates for this recruitment to complete this process the organization uploaded the permission letter for the candidates who successfully completed their registration.
Rajasthan RPSC Online Application Form 2018
RPSC Accountant Re-Exam Admit Card 2018 through official website in the month of October. RPSC shall conduct the Junior Accountant, Tehsil Revenue Accountant re-examination is likely to be conducted in October 2018.
RPSC Jr Accountant Admit Card 2018 Download
Junior Accountant & TRA Exam Summary –
- Exam Name – Junior Accountant & TRA
- Exam Organization – Rajasthan Public Services Commissions (RPSC), Ajmer
- Re-Exam Date – 01 Oct 2018
RPSC Junior Accountant Re Exam Date & Admit Card Download:
- Candidates can also visit official website at: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- After candidates select suitable link of Exam Date & Admit Card : RPSC Jr Accountant Exam Admit Card 2018
- Enter your details like as Name, DOB, Application number, Old Roll Number & Mobile Number
- Click Submit Button
- Save and Print your Re Exam Admit card copy
- Without admit card and identify card candidates not enter in examination hall.
Note: For more information candidates have to keep informing from the official website of the department.
Examination Syllabus: – Examination Paper shall compile of General Intelligence, Hindi, General Knowledge, and English Language of +2 level & Accountancy, Indian Economy Knowledge, of Graduation level.