RPET 2015 Admit Card: –
The Application process of RPET 2015 has successfully done and a huge number of students who have applied for admission process of engineering colleges in the State of Rajasthan. Rajasthan Pre Entrance Exam for BE/ B Tech Course admit card will be issued soon on the official website portal of RPET. Students need to Download Admit Card RPET Exam 2015 by go to the official website of RPET 2015.
RPET Admit Card 2015 Download
The Exam of RPET date is not decided yet, you need to go to the official website of Rajasthan PET Exam. You need to connected with us to know more about Raj PET Exam, admit card, result, couseling. we will be updated all details here. RPET [Rajasthan Pre-Entrance Test] is an entrance examination conducted Board of Technical Education, Jodhpur to provide admission to the candidates who want to pursue undergraduate courses such as B.Tech, B.E and B.Arch. Candidates can take admission into colleges/institutions through this entrance test. This page provides you information about the RPET 2015.
RPET 2015 Application Form
Eligibility criteria RPET 2015
- Educational qualification:
- Candidates have to passed 10+2 or Class XII in science stream from Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan or any other recognized board.
- Students must secure minimum aggregate of 45 percent marks and 40% marks in case of SC/ST candidates.
- Class XII appearing aspirants are also eligible to apply to RPET 2015.
- Date of birth of the candidate must fall on or after 01 October 1990. DOB recorded in matriculate certificate will be considered as authentic.
- For reserved classes such as Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and physically handicapped (PH) candidates, age relaxation of 5 years will be applicable.
- Aspirants must belong to the state of Rajasthan.
RPET 2015 Application Procedure—
- payment of Application Form Fee
- candidate have to pay Rs. 800/- as application fees.
- Payment of application fee can be done via any e-mitra or CSC kiosk center and deposit Rs 815/-
- The kiosk will generate a 16 digit token number.
- Keep all documents ready for filling online application form
- Take a Scanned image of your recent photograph in JPEG format.
- Take a scanned Scanned image of your signature in JPEG format.
- Copy of X, XI and XII score cards.
- E-mitra Receipt containing your token number.
- Fill online application form
- Visit official site of RPET and navigate for application form.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling online application form.
- Enter valid details of application form.
- Upload passport sized photograph and signature.
- Submit application form by clicking on submit button.
- Take a printout of the system generated application form after final submission of form.
- Attach all required documents along with the hard copy of application form.
- Write your application form number on each document.
- Send application form along with the photocopy of documents either by registered or speed post to the following address—
The Coordinator RPET-2015,
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan
W-6, Residency Road,
Jodhpur — 342 032