Repco Bank Admit Card 2017:- The Repco Bank Recruitment Board has released a notification regarding REPCO Bank PO admit card 2017 on its official website. The candidate who have successfully applied for the examination will be able to download the admit card before the exam date.
The Recruitment Board of Repco Bank has invites application from interested and eligible candidates to fill the 100 vacant posts of Jr. Clerk and 15 probationary officers’ post. Now the bank is going to conduct written examination to appoint Jr. Assistant clerks and probationary officers on 08th 01, 2017 and 09.01.2017 at various examination centers across the nation.
Repco Bank PO Admit Card 2017
The candidates who have applied for the have applied online for Repco Bank PO/Clerk Recruitment 2017 and wants to appear in the written examination are now looking for REPCO Jr. assistant clerk/ PO 2017 admit card on internet. The Repco Bank Recruitment Board will upload the REPCO recruitment 2017 Admit Card/ hall tickets very soon on its official website at repcobank.com.
The Admit Card is very useful as well as compulsory document for all those who have to give written exam as no one is allowed to write in the exam without producing a valid admit card before officer in charge at examination centre. So the candidates must download & take printout of Repco Bank Hall Ticket 2017.
Repco Bank PO Call Letter 2017
Here we are providing you steps to download REPCO Bank PO/Clerk Admit Card 2017:-
- Candidate first of all log on to official website at repcobank.com.
- Search a link for ‘’ Repco Bank Probationary Officer (PO) & Jr Assistant Clerks Exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2017’.
- Click on link stating ‘’Admit Card’’ to go to downloading portal.
- Fill the required details such as your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Submit the details to disclose your Repco PO/Clerk Admit Card 2017.
- Download the PDF and take print out of admit card for exam use.