RBI Assistant Vacancy Notification 2020-21 Released, RBI Recruitment 2020-21: RBI bank has announced notification for assistant post in various branches of Bank. Total 610 vacancies are announced by the bank. Starting date of RBI Assistant vacancy is 7th November 2020. Before 28th November 2020. Graduates can submit RBI Vacancies application form.
Reserve Bank of India has recently issued RBI Recruitment Notification 2020 in the month of November 2020. RBI has released a notification for Assistant Posts. Job Seekers who are searching Jobs in RBI 2020-21 or Government Jobs 2020-21 may utilize this opportunity.
RBI Bank will conduct the RBI Assistant Pre Online Exam on 23rd and 24th December 2020. After qualifying the Pre exam candidates will appear in RBI Assistant Main Exam in January 2020-21. Candidate should know the complete RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification details before applying for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020-21. Desirous and eligible claimants are informing that to apply for Vacancies RBI Recruitment 2020-21.
Central Government Jobs 2020-21
SSC Recruitment Application Form
Educational Criteria, Selection Process and How to apply details of Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2020 are given below. To more information about RBI Assistant Vacancy 2020-21, contenders kindly refer the official website www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Assistant Vacancy Notification 2020-21 Released, RBI Recruitment 2020-21
Detail of Vacancy:
- Name of Organization: Reserve Bank of India
- Name of Posts: Assistant
- Total No. of Vacancy: 610
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: rbi.org.in
Pay Scale: Selected contenders will get salary as per organization norms.
Education Qualification: Candidates who have completed their graduation with a total of 60% aggregate and reserved candidates with 50% of marks from any recognized University/Board.
Age Limit: Contenders minimum age is 20 to 28 years.
Application Fee: Aspirants have to pay application fee as described below
- General/OBC Category: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 100/-
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 is based on the following
- Preliminary Online Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
RBI Assistant Vacancy Notification Download
RBI Assistant Vacancy Notification Apply Online
How to Apply:
- Aspirants fist logon to the official website : opportunities.rbi.org.in
- Click on the RBI Online Application link
- Read all official : RBI Assistant Application form 2020-21
- Fill the Application with valid details
- Upload required documents
- Pay Online application fee
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out of application form for further reference
Important Dates to be Remember:
- Online Application Commencement Form: 7th November 2020
- Last date to submit Online Application Form: 28th November 2020
- Date of Call Letter: December 2020
- Date of Examination: Online Exam 23rd and 24th December 2020
- Date of disclosing Result: January/ Feb 2020-21
- RBI Assistant Main Exam Date : January 2020-21
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2020-21:
RBI Online Exam Admit Card 2020-21 will be issue before the online examination date. Those candidates who will apply online application form register successfully he/she will get Hall Ticket for RBI Online Pre Examination 2020. Call Letter RBI 2020 is required to entering the examination Hall and till selection because it have many information about contenders.
RBI Exam Result 2020-21 :
Selection Board will be issuing Cutoff marks of according to selection criteria and report to all aspirants concern with their individual Registration Number or Application No. Result of RBI Assistant Online Exam 2020 will be publishing on its official website.