Table of Contents
OSSC Recruitment 2018, Orissa Tax Officer (ACTO) Vacancy 2018-19: Odisha Staff Selection Commission recently announced Odisha Recruitment Notification 2018 for all those candidates are waiting for latest govt. job. In Odisha SSC ACTO notification 2018 total 115 post are announced by Govt. of Odisha. Jobs in Government Sector
OSSC AC Tax officer 2018 vacancy is released to fill the vacant seat of Assistant Commercial Tax Assistant in the Odisha PSC. Eligible Aspirants looking for Government Jobs in Odisha. They can apply for the OSSC Assistant Commercial Tax Assistant jobs 2018 in the prescribed application format mentioned in the official notification. State Wise SSC Vacancy Application form
Interested & Eligible candidates has to visit the official site of OSSC and fill the application form online and send the hard copy of application form to the given postal address.
OSSC Recruitment 2018, Orissa Tax Officer(ACTO) Vacancy 2018-19
- AssociationName:- Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- Vacancy Name:- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer(ACTO)
- Total Post:- 115 posts
- Official site:-www.ossc.gov.in
- Job Location: – Odisha
Eligibility Criteria of OSSC ACTO 2018 recruitment:-
Educational Qualification:- Applied applicants should have Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from recognized university or board with minimum percentage. To know more details aboutOSSC AC tax officer 2018 read the official notification on official web portal.
Age Limitation: – Applied candidates must have minimum 21 years and maximum should not more than 32 years as on closing date of application submission. Age relaxation will be provided to reserved categories like OBC, SC/ST, Physically handicapped candidates as per government rules & regulations.
Selection Process: Selection board of Odisha SSC will shortlist the appropriate or right candidates on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination (Preliminary & Main). After selection Applicants will have to come for interview.
For General – Rs.100/-
For Reserved: – No fee will charge
How to Apply OSSC Assistant Commercial Tax Officer Vacancy 2018 -19
- Firstof all log in to Odisha SSC official page i.e. www.ossc.gov.in
- Then click on the careers and download : OSSC ACTO Application Form 2018
- Read it carefully.
- Interested Applicant6shave to open online mode of application.
- Download the application form.
- Starts filling the form with candidates personal, professional data as per given guidelines
- Upload scanned copies of all required documents
- Then pay the application fee.
- Click on Submit button.
- Send the hard copy of application form to the given postal address
Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No. 1, Unit – V, Bhubaneswar 751 054, Odisha.
Important key Dates to Remember: –
Online Application Start from – 22nd August 2018
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 21stSeptember 2018
Last date to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form– 6thOctober 2018
OSSC Admit Card 2018:-
OSSC 2018 Admit Card will declare after the completion of Exam very soon then we will inform you shortly.
OSSC Recruitment 2018, Orissa SSC Recruitment 2018 Notice :- Orissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is going to be notified about Orissa SSC Recruitment Notification soon. All of eligible and desired contenders need to have visited this OSSC Vacancy Notification 2018 as attached below.
Through this they are going to invite Orissa SSC 2018 jobs application from all of publically. There are announced total of 68 vacancy of Orissa SSC 2018. OSSC 2018 will be going to fill laboratory assistant post by declaring this Orissa SSC 2018 Recruitment. This time Orissa SSC Vacancy 2018 broadcast to recruit persons on contract basis.
Check out Orissa SSC Recruitment details in depth here below on this website page. All of you interested and talented aspirants required to participating into this current OSSC Recruitment 2018.
Because after crossing OSSC Recruitment 2018 last date no application will be accepted. All other information regarding Orissa SSC Recruitment 2018 like required education, age limit, application fees, selection method etc. are provided below via this website.
- Organization Name: Orissa Staff Selection Commission
- Examination Name: OSSC Lab Asst Recruitment Exam, 2018
- Official website: ossc.gov.in
- of Vacancy: 68 Jobs
- Post Name: Laboratory Assistant
- Job Location: Odisha State
- Job Category: Govt. Vacancy
Eligibility Criteria for Orissa SSC Laboratory Asst Jobs 2018:-
Minimum Education: For applying to OSSC Laboratory Asst Vacancy 2018 all of you should to have diploma (3 years) in respective branch or B.Sc. hons. (Physics / Chemistry) from any of recognized university.
Age Limit: All of applicants must to have age in between 18 years to 32 years old for OSSC Laboratory Asst 2018 Jobs. Age will be calculated as on 01.01.2018.
Selection Procedure: All of aspirants will be purely selected based on performance into written exam organized by Orissa SSC 2018.
Application fees: Orissa SSC Recruitment 2018 Application fees will be deposited through online or offline mode.
- All SEBC & UR candidates: Rs. 100/- only
- All SC/ST/PWD categories are exempt from application fee.
Apply for Orissa SSC Laboratory Asst Vacancy 2018 Online:
- First of all, all of you go to official website of Orissa SSC 2018.: http://www.ossc.gov.in/
- Click on: OSSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment Online
- You will found blank application of Orissa SSC Jobs official webpage.
- It is necessary to fill all asked details into Orissa SSC Lab Asst application 2018.
- Push on SUBMIT button after once verify all filled record.
- Download / save and take a print out of this Orissa SSC Jobs 2018 application for further references.
Important Key Dates to be Remember:
- Orissa SSC 2018 Online Application Start Date: June 27th, 2018
- Orissa SSC 2018 Online Application Last Date: July 26th, 2018
- Orissa SSC 2018 Lab Asst Exam Date Due: Updated Very Soon
It is suggested to all of you that it is compulsory to fill OSSC Recruitment 2018 application form to takes part. OSSC vacancy 2018 is released into specific filed of applicants so only those who relate are applied. All of those are advised to Orissa SSC Recruit
Rajasthan RSMSSB MTS Recruitment 2018, RSMSSB MTS Clerk Vacancy 2018 : – Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board has recently issued an official advertisement to fill up 40000 vacant seats of Clerk Stenographer MTS Raj Nigam Board Jobs. RSMSSB MTS Notification 2018-19 invites online applications from all applicants to select in Clerk Stenographer MTS vacancies.https://examsview.com/ updates all latest news of Sarkari Naukri and Exams.
Candidates must visit official portal and apply through online mode on or before last date. Aspirants those are completed 10th / 12th / Higher Secondary or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Board / University or institution with minimum percentage of marks.
Applicant’s age has to be minimum 21 years to apply for this post. Relaxation will applicable for reserved category candidates as per Govt. regulation. All the Detailed information is mentioned in the Table Below: –
RSMSSB MTS Recruitment 2018
|RSMSSB MTS Notification 2018|
|Name of Organization :- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Total No of Vacancy :- 40000|
|V Vacancy Name:- Clerk Grade-2, Stenographer & MTS|
|Education/ Qualification Criteria|
10th / 12th / Higher Secondary or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Board
| Age Limit|
minimum 21 years
|S Selection process|
written test and interview.
Starting Date of application form: – Updated soon
Last Date: – Soon Updated
Official website: – www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
How to Apply Rajasthan Steno Vacancy 2018: –
- Open the official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Search the recruitment tab on home page.
- Click on the link of Steno MTS notification 2018.
- Fill mandatory in online application form.
- Upload the required document.
- Recheck the all information.
- Hit on submit button.
- Download or Save & take printout of application form for future use.
RSMSSB MTS Admit Card 2018: –
Applicants have to visit the official website to get the RSMSSB Call Letter 2018-19. The organization will release Call letter before 10-15 days before the Exam.
RSMSSB Result 2018-19: –
The organization will soon issue the RSMSSB Exam Result 2018 after the succession of written exam on the official website. Then we will inform you shortly.
ment 2018 apply online as soon as possible.