Rajasthan REET Application Form 2019: RPSC has declared Rajasthan REET exam application form 2019 recently. The job seeker who wait teacher jobs 2019 in Rajasthan state they have golden opportunity. Contestants should apply for Rajasthan REET 2019 application form before the closing date that is 19th December 2019. Online applying procedure for Rajasthan REET examination application form 2019 starts from 18th November 2019. Full details about REET application form 2019-18 is given following.
Rajasthan Patwari Exam Result 2019
REET 2019 Results and Cut Off
Rajasthan REET Application Form 2019
Total number of vacancy is – about 20000
Name of post is – 3rd grade teachers
For primary level teacher post (1st to 5th class): The applicants who passed 12th/graduation degree with 50% marks and have 2 years STC diploma from recognized university.
For secondary level (6th to 8th class): candidates should complete UG/PG degree from any subject with 50% marks and should have B.Ed certificate.
For age limits aspirants should refer the official notification.
Competitors will hire according the marks obtained in written exam basis.
Rajasthan REET Application Process 2019
- For both primary & secondary level exam fee is: Rs 600/-
- And for one primary or secondary level exam fee is: Rs 400/-
How to Apply:
- First open official site that is www.education.rajastahn.gov.in.
- Then find the link: REET 2019 application form and open it.
- After that start to fill this form with correct details.
- Pay exam fee and browse signature and photograph after scanning.
- After that click submit and take hard copy of it for future use.
Official Notification is here
Apply Online is here
Official Link is here
- Initial sate for apply REET form is: 18th November 2019,
- Closing date to submit form is: 19th December 2019.
- Exam date is: expected 07th February 2019
REET Exam Admit Card 2019:
Admit card of REET exam 2019 will circulate before few days of examination on the official portal. Students may download it before appearing in examination. Without this competitor is not eligible to sit in the exam.
REET Exam Result 2019:
The minimum qualifying marks for REET exam is 60%. Students check their result of REET 2019 exam after declaration it. The students who qualify this exam they get a REET certificate and this certificate will be valid for 3 years