Rajasthan Patwari Eligibility 2019-19, RPSC Education/ Age Limit: – 10th Dec 2019 is last date for RPSC Patwari Recruitment 2019, Check abridged details of RPSC Vacancy eligibility criteria in education skills/ Age Limitation.
All Interested candidates in Rajasthan Patwari Vacancies 2019-2019 are noticed about Eligibility Criteria of RPSC Patwari vacancies 2019. Candidates need to check Rajasthan Patwari Eligibility Criteria which is mentioned here. Finally, Rajasthan PSC Department has announced to recruit 4400 Patwari in the department of RPSC. All Interested candidates who want to apply or who are thinking to apply for RPSC Patwari Vacancy 2019, they need to check RPSC Patwari eligibility criteria 2019-19 before apply for Rajasthan Patwari Vacancy 2019.
Rajasthan Patwari Pre Exam Result 2019
(RPSC Patwari Recruitment Application 2019 Last Date is 10th Dec 2019)
Rajasthan Patwari Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Rajasthan Patwari Recruitment 2019 Application
RPSC Department has invited 12th class pass candidates for Rajasthan Patwari Vacancy 2019. Applicants should have RS-CIT Course Certificate for RPSC Patwari Post 2019 and strong knowledge of Hindi language. Candidate age should be in between 18 year to 30 year for Patwari Vacancy. More details are mentioned in below.
All Rajasthan Patwari Applicants who are eagerly looking for Rajasthan Patwari Vacancies 2019, they are advised to match their eligibility criteria with the help of this post. Here in this post, we have mentioned that details of education criteria & age criteria for Rajasthan Patwari Vacancies 2019 here. RPSC Patwari Post eligibility details are mentioned here.
RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2019
Rajasthan Forest Guard Recruitment 2019
Government Jobs 2019
Rajasthan Patwari Eligibility Criteria 2019— Revenue board of Rajasthan, Ajmer will invite application for vacancies of Patwari 2019 in different districts of Rajasthan. All the Patwari aspirants can fill application form to take Rajasthan patwari exam 2019 from official site after the commencement of application form.. All the candidates are requested to check all the eligibility criteria that are prescribed by the conducting organization before applying to the exam.
RPSC Patwari Eligibility Criteria 2019-19
Apply for Rajasthan Patwari Bharti 2019
- Candidate who have passed class 12th or senior secondary from a recognized school is eligible to apply for the Rajasthan patwari exam 2019.
- Candidates must have knowledge of Hindi and Rajasthani.
- Candidates should have a character certificate issued from their school or colleges.
- RS-CIT Computer Course Certificate is required.
- Age limit—
- Reserved or unreserved candidate must hold minimum age of 18 years.
- Un- Reserved candidate should have maximum age of 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to the following candidates
|Sc/ST/ OBC candidates||5 Years|
|Female candidates of unreserved category||5 years|
|Female candidates of reserved category||10 years|
Note—read official notification for the detailed age limits. The respective category certificates are to be presented for age relaxation clause.
About Rajasthan patwari 2019—
Rajasthan patwari is a government official which comes under the revenue board of Rajasthan with the following responsibility and required skills.
- Responsibilities of a patwari—
- Maintain the land land owner shipo records.
- Modifies or update the ownership records
- Maintains crop record grown at each harvest
- Prepare statistical reports returns of information which is received from the harvest inspection, land owners and villager’s records.
- Required skills of a patwari—
- Should have a sound knowledge of documentation and procedure related to ownerships and records.
- Should strongly aware of rules and regulation of maintaining ownerships and records
- Should be able to maintain records and prepare comprehensive.
- Should compile and evaluate complex data
- Should have effective communication skills
- Should have ability to guide a team