Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Admit Card 2018, Panchayat Sevak Hall Tickets: –Rural Development & Panchayat Department Rajasthan opened the employment advertisement for 14500 posts of Subordinate Services, and Clerk.Many people will give this exam for being employed. The contestants will have to do hard preparation for these jobs because there will be very tough competition. The department will soon announce the exam date. In addition, the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Hall Tickets 2018 will soon be uploaded on the site. We will also provide you the direct link to download the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Call Letter. You can easily download it from here.
Call letter contains your essential details such as roll no., exam centre, your photo, contact details etc. It is used to recognize you at the centre. It works like an identity proof at the exam centre. For downloading the Permission Letter of Rajasthan Panchayati Raj 2018, go to examsview.com
Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Admit Card 2018, Panchayat Sevak Hall Tickets:-
Name of Department: – Rural Development & Panchayat Department
Name of Examination: – Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Grade 2 Exam
Name of post: – Subordinate Services, and Clerk Posts
Type of Job: – State Govt. Job
Category: – Admit Card
Website: – rajpanchayat.rajasthan.gov.in
Admit Card: – Uploaded soon
You should take your admit card at the examination centre. You will show it to the authority whenever asked. Without it you cannot give any exam. That is why it is very important certificate for every examinee. You should have to download the Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Call letter 2018 in time as soon as available.
Steps to getting Rajasthan Panchayati Raj 2018 Call letter:-
- Visit the site that is rajpanchayat.rajasthan.gov.in
- Go to recruitment link on.
- Here you will see Call Letter, click on it
- Fill your name or roll no. for getting the admit card.
- Press submit.
- It will open in computer screen.
- Check the details calmly
- Then print it.
- Take the print out of Admit Card for exams.
Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Exam Pattern:-
- The Rajasthan Panchayati Raj written exam will have objective type questions.
- It will be divided in 4 types that is General knowledge, Mental Ability, Mathematics, and Language Proficiency.
- It will include 100 questions and which have 100 marks.
- Each question will be of one mark.