Table of Contents
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018: – Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur has recently announced a Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 notification for 32 empty seats for Law Clerk/ Legal Research Assistant. Interested & eligible Candidates may apply online for their Rajasthan High Court application form before 12th September 2018.
Candidate whose apply for Rajasthan high court vacancy 2018 may check more details on official website i.e. www.hcraj.nic.in. This is a very good opportunity for those candidates who are looking latest govt. job 2018 Vacancy. A large no. of candidates are going to appear in the exam.
Apply for Latest Rajasthan State Vacancy : Government Jobs In Rajasthan
Interested applicants can download the application from High Court of Rajasthan official website, i.e. wwwhcraj.nic.in. All other details regarding these High Court of Rajasthan Jobs 2018 are given below. All the other important details such as qualification, age bar, selection process are mentioned below: –
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 Details:
- Organization Name: – Rajasthan High Court and Rajasthan State Legal Services Authority
- Post Name: Law Clerks cum Legal Research Assistant
- No. of Posts: 32 Vacancies
- Location: Rajasthan
- Job Type: 01 years Contract which may be extended up to 02 years
- Official website: www.hcraj.nic.in
Eligibility criteria of Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2018: –
Education Qualification: Candidates have Law Graduate (LLB)/ PG in Law (LLM) with basic knowledge of computer.
Age Limits: – Candidate who wants to apply for High Court Vacancy Rajasthan 2018 whose age must between 18 and 33 years as on 01st January 2018.
Salary: After selection candidate will get fixed amount of Rs 15000 monthly.
Selection Procedure: Candidate would select on the basis of Interview.
Exam Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs.100 via Indian Postal Order or DD in favor of Registrar General of Rajasthan High Court, Payable at Jodhpur. Exam fee will not be refundable.
How to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018: –
- At first go to the official website of Rajasthan High Court i.e. www.hcraj.nic.in
- Then open the latest Rajasthan High Court notification 2018 : Rajasthan High Court Apply Online
- Then download the application online
- Fill the entire mandatory.
- Then send it to the given postal address i.e. mention below.
Postal Address: –
The Registrar (Examination),
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
Important Key Dates:
Last Date Application Form: 12th September 2018