Rajasthan Gram Sevak Eligibility Criteria 2016, Are You Eligible For Gram Sevak Vacancy 2017: The village development and Panchayat Raj Minister has issued Rajasthan Gram Sevak Recruitment 2016. Total 4000 posts are announced by the concern department in Rajasthan Gram Sevak Vigyapati. Applicants can apply for Rajasthan gram sevak Post Recruitment 2016.
The official announcement is yet to be released. And the Rajasthan govt. is waiting to release the dates of notification. Golden chance for those applicants who are looking for the govt Jobs in Rajasthan.
Before applying for this post Aspirants have to see the eligibility Criteria of Rajasthan Gram Sevak Recruitment 2016 which is mention below: –
Rajasthan Gram Sevak Eligibility Criteria 2016
Aspirants should be Graduate Degree / Diploma from Recognized University or Board.
Age Bar: –
Aspirant’s age should be 18-35 years as on 1st January 2017 to apply for this Posts
For Gram Sevak & Panchayat Sachiv Posts: – Applicant’s age should be 18 to 35 years as on 1st January 2017.
For Hostel Warden Posts: – Candidates age be not more than 21 to 35 yrs. On 1st January 2016.
Detail Information can be collected from the page on Raj Gram Sevak eligibility criteria, age Bar, application fee, Exam syllabus, previous year question and more other details. Aspirants have to check Rajasthan patrika News Papers vigyapti for latest information.
Qualification Criteria of Rajasthan Gram Sevak: –
- Aspirants should be Graduate Degree / Diploma from Recognized University or Board.
- Aspirants should have ‘O’ Level Certificate from Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Classes (DOEACC).
- Aspirants who successful completed certification in Computer Operator, Programmer (COPA) /DATA Preparation & Computer Software (DPSC) under the Nation Council of Vocational Training.
- Computer certified applicants can be applied. Certification is from Recognized university of India.
- Diploma in Computer Science from approved college by the Govt.
- Under the norms of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL) applicants have completed certification in Information Technology from RS-CIT.
- Reliable to work in Hindi Language & and also have good knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Applicants have Indian Nationality.
- Applicants from Nepal & Bhutan can also apply.
Those Tibetan applicants who think to settle in India in 1st January 2016.
- Indian People who think to settle in Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African Countries like Kenya, Uganda, Sanyukt Tanjania Ganrajya, Zambia, Malvi, or Ethopia but accept to the nationality of India can Apply for This Posts.