The State Council of Education Research of Punjab will soon going to issue Punjab TET 2017 Admit Card on their official website. All the applicants who enrolled successfully in Punjab TET Exam 2017 are waiting for release Punjab TET 2017 Admit Card. They will be able to download their Admit card after releasing from the official website or from here.
Punjab TET 2017 Admit Card, PSTET 2017 Admit Card Download : Punjab TET Admit Card 2017 will soon going to be released on the official website of Punjab TET. Those candidates who are applied for PSTET Exam 2017, they are advised to download Punjab TET Hall ticket 2017 which is available on this post.
Punjab TET 2017 Exam Admit Card is available on this post. Those candidates who are looking for Punjab TET Exam Admit Card, they need to download PSTET 2017 Hall ticket from here. PSTET Admit Card 2017 is now available on the official site. PSTET hall ticket 2017 has updated by the Punjab education board.
To attend written exam of Punjab TET 2017 on the date is August 2017 enrolled competitors download Punjab TET 2017 hall ticket/call letter.
Punjab TET 2017 Admit Card Download
All participants may download easily their PSTET 2017 call letter/hall ticket by using application id number as well as their date of birth. To access www.tetpunjab.com legitimate page contenders can download Punjab state teacher eligibility test admit card 2017.
Punjab TET 2017 Admit Card is Available Here
Students those have desire to attend the PSTET exam 2017 they have to PSTET call letter 2017 so that they write the exam without any hurdles. Every year, Punjab education board has hosted the teacher eligibility test to appoint the teacher for the vacant seat in government schools.
Aspirants who had submitted their dully filled application form of TET 2017 before the last date those are able to generate PSTET permission letter 2017.
As per norms that admit card is very valuable documents to attending any exam because it have the applicant’s details as well as the examination details. Students must carry this important document in the exam hall with photo identity card. From this page applicants can get their Punjab TET 2017 Admit Card.
How To Download PTET Admit Card/Call Letter 2017:
- First, one should open the website which URL address is: – //www.tetpunjab.com.
- After then in the homepage look the link:- admit card of PSTET 2017
- Then click download now and enter your user identity number & date of birth.
- And after that hit the link of submit button for submission entered information.
- Then hall ticket of PSTET exam will display.
- Save it and for sit in the exam students should receive a print copy of it.
- Start date of downloading hall ticket: available now
- And exam commencement date is: August 2017
Finally, Punjab TET 2017 Application Submission date has announced. All candidates who are waiting to apply for Punjab TET 2017 Application process, they need to check Punjab TET 2017 online registration dates, Last date to apply online for Punjab TET and other important details in this post.
Punjab TET Notification 2017:- State Council of Educational Research and Training, Punjab has delivered Punjab TET Notification 2017 for aspirants who are eligible for teaching jobs in Government and Private Schools. Those applications that have fulfilled the criteria they must fill the Punjab TET Registration form before the last date.
CTET Result 2017
CTET Cut Off Marks 2017
Punjab TET 2017 Application Form will be started on the official website of Punjab TET. This exam is conducted by the Department of School Education of state government. Other related detail to Punjab TET 2017 such as age, process of selection, educational eligibility criteria and exam fee is given below.
Details of Punjab TET 2017-
Name of Exam: Teacher Eligibility Test in Punjab State.
Conducting Organization: State Council of Educational Research and Training, Punjab
Post of Recruitment: Primary and Secondary School Teachers.
- For Primary Teachers: – Students required to have 12th / 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education / Diploma to apply.
- For Elementary Teachers: – Applicants must have Bachelors degree and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/B.Ed /B.El.Ed.
- For Both Paper I & II
- General /OBC / BC Category Aspirants must have to deposit Rs. 600 as application fees.
- ST /SC / PWD Category Students need to pay Rs. 300 as application fees.
For Both Paper I & II
- General / BC / OBC Category Applications are required to deposit Rs 1200 as application fees.
- SC / ST/PWD Category: Students needs to pay Rs 600 as application fees.
- Selection of Candidates will be based on the performance of Written Test followed by Interview.
Punjab TET Application Submission
How to apply:-
- Applicants may apply through online process from official website the Punjab TET that is www.tetpunjab.com.
- Fill the application form as in prescribed format, should upload recently scanned passport size photographs and signature, pay the applicable application fee and proceed it.
- After that take hard copy of filled online application and send it in an Envelope of size 12 x 9 and with address on the envelope scribing “APPLICATION FOR PSTET “ to below address.
Post Box No.1828, Post Office Sector 62,
Mohali (Punjab) Pin- 160062.
Punjab TET Admit card:- Admit card is available soon on official online web portal of Punjab TET which is www.tetpunjab.com. Punjab TET admit card is an entry ticket for enter in exam center in Punjab state.
Punjab TET Result: – result of Punjab TET will be available soon on official website. You can see your result on official website by providing all related detail like registration no. or roll no. or name and date of birth.