PUDA Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for Junior Engineer, Clerk cum DEO & Other Posts: Punjab Urban Planning and development Authority has issued notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil, Public Health, Electrical), Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Public Health), Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Senior Assistant, vacancies on direct recruitment basis.
Eligible and interested contender may apply online from July 2018 to August 2018 till 05:00 P.M and send hard copy of online application in proper manner on or before September 2018 till 05:00 P.M. Other details of PUDA recruitment 2018 like related to exam and posts like age, educational criteria, selection process, permission letter, how to apply, result and important dates are given below.
PUDA Vacancy 2018 Details:
Total No. of Posts: Updated soon
Name of the Posts:
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil)
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health)
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Electrical)
- JE (Civil)
- JE (Public Health)
- JE (Electrical)
- Senior Assistant (A/Cs)
- Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator
- Aspirants’ age should be between 18-37 years as on 01-01-2018.
- Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ OBC.
- Age relaxation is applicable Ex-servicemen and for PH aspirants (10 years) as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Aspirants should completed Bachelors’ degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification from a approved University/ Institution for post 1, 2, 3, Diploma/polotechnic in Civil Engineering or its equivalent course permitted by Govt. of Punjab for post 4, 5, 6, Bachelors’ from a recognized University with a minimum score of 50% marks for post 7, Bachelor’s in commerce Degree from a approved University/ Institution for post 8 with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Contender will be selected on the basis of written exam.
Application Fee: Aspirants have to pay
- For GEN./ OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ Ex Servicemen/ BC: Rs. 500/-
- Applicants have to depositing in any Axis Bank Ltd
- Starting Date to Apply : July 2018
- Last Date to Apply : August 2018
- Last Date for forward of print out of filled Application: September 2018
Official Link is here
PUDA Recruitment 2018 application
How to Apply: Eligible contender may apply online through the authorized website puda.nic.in from July 2018 to August 2018. Aspirants have to forward hard copy of online application along with 2 self attested photo (one affixed on the print out), self attested photocopies of the educational qualifications (Matric onwards), original Bank receipt to Assistant General Manager (HR) Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority, Room No. 323, PUDA Bhawan, Sector 62, S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali) on or before September 2018.