Table of Contents
PMUET 2018: Application form
PMUET 2018 is an all India engineering entrance test conducted by Periyar Maniammai University Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu. This entrance exam is carried out for providing admissions in various undergraduate and post graduate engineering programs offered in PMU every year. The candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the entrance examination through the official website after the organization published the application form. The other details such as eligibility, application fees and procedure are given below on this page. Firstcheck out the various courses offered by the university:
PMUET 2018 Application form
- Arch (5 Year)
- Tech. (4-Year)
- Civil Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
PMUET 2018 Eligibility criteria:
- Tech (4 years) :Pass in 10+2 class with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects andwith one of the subjects: Biotechnology / Biology Chemistry / Computer Science from any recognizedboard of education.
- Arch (5 years): pass 10+3 Diploma (any stream) from recognized institute with 50% aggregate mark.
- For general/ OBC candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For general/ OBC candidates: Rs. 600/
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for PMUET 2018 Exam?
- PMUET application forms can be downloaded from the official website of Periyar Maniammai University http://pmu.edu.
- Download and Take printout of the PMUET 2018 application form.
- Fill all the required details in application form correctly and affix photo and signature.
- Now Duly filled in PMUET 2018 Application with a demand draft of application fees drawn in favor of “The registrar, PMU” payable at Thanjavur should be sent at the below mentioned address:
Periyar Maniammai University,
Thanjavur – 613 402,
Last date for application submission:4th April 2018
Exam date:26th April 2018