Pali District Court Recruitment 2018, Pali District Court Bharti Notification 2018-19 : A Latest advertisement of Pali District Court Recruitment 2018 has been announced by Pali District Court 2018 for up 113 Para Legal Volunteer. Job Seekers who are finding Jobs in High Court Pali 2018.
Job fighters who desire to grab this opportunity they may apply for Pali District Court Vacancies by filling application on or before the last date that is given below.
State Wise Jobs 2018
Rajasthan State Government Jobs
Before applying application form for Posts of Para Legal Volunteer, claimants need to check their eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process and How to apply. Desired and interested candidates who are interested read also official notification of Pali District Court Bharti 2018.
Pali District Court Recruitment 2018, 113 Para Legal Volunteer 2018-19
Detail of Vacancy:
- Name of Organization: Pali District Court
- Name of Posts: Para Legal Volunteer
- Total No. of Vacancy: 113 Posts
- Application Mode: Offline
- Official website: ecourts.gov.in
- Job Location: Rajasthan
Pay Scale: Selected contenders will get salary as per organization norms.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who desires to apply must passed Intermediate/ HSC or its equivalent subject from any recognized University/Board. And also have knowledge the Hindi reading and writing in Devnagri Lipi.
Age Limit: Contenders minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age as to per Govt. norms of Rajasthan State.
Application Fee: See official notification.
Selection Procedure: Claimants will be shortlisted on basis of their performance in Written Test and face to face Interview.
Pali District Para Legal Volunteer Application Form 2018-19
How to Apply:
- Job fighters who are satisfying above given eligibility norms they may apply through official site
- Logon to the official website @ ecourts.gov.in
- Find Recruitment tab and download application form : Para Legal Volunteer Application Form 2018
- Enter details in prescribed application form & Attest latest passport photo
- Now send hard copy to given address with respective certificates.
- Application and attached documents with in an envelope will be send to given below venue
NOC to District and Session Judge,
Cum-Chairman, District Legal Services Authority,
Important Dates to be Remember:
- Starting Date Application Commencement Form: Available now
- Last date to submit Application Form: 18th July 2018
- Date of Interview: 30th July 2018
- Date of disclosing Result: Update Soon
Pali District Court Admit Card 2018:
Applicants will be invites for Para Legal Volunteer posts Pali High Court on the basis of their merit list. Merit list will be based on educational qualification percentages.
Hall Tickets for Para Legal Volunteer 2018 will be allotted accord to merit list. So Candidates need to check their Admit Car of Para Legal Volunteer 2018 at official website.
Pali District Court Cut off & Result 2018:
Firstly Claimants have to attended Personal Interview, Selected contenders will step ahead next stage is PLV procedure. Applicants who will elect in PLV round then Written Exam will be held so Final Result of Para Legal Volunteer will be published as merit list on Pali District Court official website.
Pali District Court Recruitment Board will be publishing Cutoff mark Para Legal Volunteer along with Final Result Para Legal Volunteer on its official web portal.